Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

The Sofa Surfer guy sells legit jerseys, I have purchased a retail jersey from him and it was real. It took weeks to arrive, I believe he sent it to have the name/number applied after I paid. I would not buy from him again because of how long it took for my item to arrive, nevertheless it was a real jersey
Do not purchase anything game used/issued from him. It has been noted that he is untruthful about some of these items. He'll buy team issued jerseys and customize them to popular players, and offer them as legit game issued/worn. Shady business like this

My 2 cents, buy from someone else. Check out his selling feedback. He keeps most of them private like he has something to hide

^ thanks, thought so. Some of his yankee jerseys are the newer model with older patches so I figure that.

M&N is making 96 and 98 Eric Lindros jerseys...thank you baby jesus 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

about to slap a stanley cup finals patch on this and turn it into either a quick or dustin brown

does anybody know if this jersey is authentic?

thanks for the assistance, i could not find a MLB jersey thread.

Nice thread, here's my contribution and I apologize for the crappy phone pics

KOUFAX 1995 BROOKLYN DODGERS M&N

MANNY RAMIREZ 2008 MAJESTIC AUTHENTIC WITH 50TH ANNIVERSARY PATCH

MIKE SCHMIDT 1980 PHILLIES M&N

RUSSELL ATHLETIC YANKEES #25 (WAS GIAMBI WHEN I BOUGHT IT BUT NOW IT'S TEXIERA'S NUMBER)

ELWAY 75TH ANNIVERSARY BRONCOS M&N

JOE NAMATH 1968 JET M&N

NOT AN AUTHENTIC BUT I CUSTOMIZED A CRAPPY REPLICA BLANK DODGERS JERSEY

Originally Posted by imanikehead

does anybody know if this jersey is authentic?

thanks for the assistance, i could not find a MLB jersey thread.

this looks good to me...it would help to get a photo of the inside tag

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Might have to pull the trigger on that Bernie Williams batting practice jersey...

You should do it son, bought mine last summer and I love it. The quality and price 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom