Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

My MnN Bo Jackson raiders jersey came in today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want to get the Royals Bo Jackson Home jersey, on my to get list for AGES

Bo Jackson Home Royals is my grail baseball jersey . Been on the hunt big time recently
Same, I like the away one, and it took me ages to find, once I did I had to capitalize on it or I would have regretted, so i grabbed it, love it!!  Just got that Raiders MnN, feels amazing

I just want the Royals Home one.  I spoke to a dude at Mitchell and Ness and they told me they don't have the contract to remake the Bo Jackson home royals jersey so its not produced anymore,  however apparently it was at one point in time many years ago produced by MnN  (according to pictures ive seen and stuff I read on the net)

I'm a size 40, so the ONLY ones I have found are HUUUUGE sizes.... If Mitchell and Ness made that jersey available on their website I would pay full price for it in a milisecond, I wish they would remake it.
embarassed.gif

Nice pick-up, Point Forwards.

I love the double lettering Jays joints. I've been meaning to pick up some Molitors for a while.

I need this jersey bad, nice pickup. Wish they made a milwaukee brewers one from his last years in the league.

Last edited:
I need this jersey bad, nice pickup. Wish they made a milwaukee brewers one from his last years in the league.
Thx man. Got it from the mlbshop online during the 25% off a couple weeks back. I was actually just shopping around for an authentic Pirates Mccutchen jersey and noticed the M&N jerseys applied to the sale so I HAD to pick up this jersey. Shout out to ConcordeFliteSchool for posting about that sale

FINALLY.

From this :x :x :x

To this :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I will miss the gold accents from this "brand refresh" and I hope they don't mess with the basketball jerseys, but THANK GOD for these new football jerseys.

If I'm getting a blank version of this style jersey customized into a Gwynn, do I ask for reverse kiss-cut?

^^^^id like to know this as well. when sending to EPS, how do I know which teams use layered and which use reverse kiss cut?

Is there any market for older style NHL jerseys? I have a mario lemieux from i wanna say 2002-2003ish black away KOHO jersey thats just sitting in my closet. Didn't even know if it was worth it to sell at this point.

this is probably the wrong section but i had no idea where to post this... i saw this jersey online and ive been wanting this exact one for a while, i just can never tell if they are legit or not. please help thanks...
if you can please let me know what to look for when im looking for other jerseys in the future

Back
Top Bottom