Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1761437

FIRE!

I was going to cop the Rickey Henderson BP jersey until I saw it in better detail on ebay, passss

also, I'm trying to cop a jersey from a Mexican baseball league but they didn't reply about shipping to the states, any suggestions?

I have that jersey. Yount was the man. Won MVPs at both SS and CF!!

I can try to ask somebody about the Mexican league jersey. I'll PM you if I hear anything back.

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1761437

FIRE!

I was going to cop the Rickey Henderson BP jersey until I saw it in better detail on ebay, passss

also, I'm trying to cop a jersey from a Mexican baseball league but they didn't reply about shipping to the states, any suggestions?

I have that jersey. Yount was the man. Won MVPs at both SS and CF!!

I can try to ask somebody about the Mexican league jersey. I'll PM you if I hear anything back.

I recall his 3000th hit.
and I'm going to PM you about the Mexican jersey

After debating whether to go light or heavy on this sale, I decided to go medium. Keith Hernadez Road '87, Dave Parker Mustard '79, and Mike Schmidt powder blue '83.

^ :rofl: I can never go light. Either I buy none or 3-4.

Yeah, I feel you. Abstinence, I can do. Moderation, not so much! :tongue:

A few years back when they were doing the 50% off I made some massive orders that included multiple wool jackets, etc. This time, I started with 7 items in my cart and pared it down to 3 for the actual order. Embarrassingly enough, this qualifies as being proud of my show of restraint.

Do you guys think they'll ever do the Black Friday "$100 a jersey" sale ever again? I would buy more than one jersey if they do it again.

^ that won't happen for another 3-4 years. Once jerseys and snapbacks die down, then they'll do it again. Right now all their apparel and hats are selling, their jerseys are doing ok.

I still regret not picking up the White Archie Manning jersey M&N had at the superbowl pop up this year. I haven't seen it anywhere else, but they wanted $275 for it, and I ended up buying 2 jerseys for that price.

^ that won't happen for another 3-4 years. Once jerseys and snapbacks die down, then they'll do it again. Right now all their apparel and hats are selling, their jerseys are doing ok.

I might be a lawyer by then and not be able to work jerseys into my wardrobe :lol:

I might be a lawyer by then and not be able to work jerseys into my wardrobe :lol:

That's the eternal paradox - when you can wear it, you can't afford it, when you can afford it, you can't wear it.

I haven't been able to wear casual clothes to work for more than 10 years, but if you still have love for jerseys, kicks, whatever, then you do what you love.

Personally, I'll drop god knows what on kicks, or heavy paper on vintage RL, but I shop for work almost exclusively at TJ Maxx, Centruy 21, Marshalls, etc., with the exception of suits. I just don't care about fashion in that sense (to me it's always been about underlying culture not being fly in every given situation).

Would love to see that 49ers Deion M&N jersey. That was one of my dream jerseys as a kid but in the pic online it looks like sh.

This ones for you ballerific703

I feel like its a very nice jersey. I expected the
stripes on the sleeves to be screened on but its actually a sewn on rubber like material. So the jersey was nicer than i expected. Hope this helps with your decision on coppin or not.

^ I appreciate the pics. You gotta post the rest of the football, hockey and baseball. That Deion jersey is beautiful.

Repped

That Falcons Deion jersey is dope to. I contemplated getting it but being a Saints fan I just couldnt. That Orioles is very nice. I need a grey wool throwback baseball jersey in my rotation. By the way what kind of camera do you use. Your pics are always crisp

@rman402 - thx man much appreciated. only thing i wish is that it was a '92 jersey so it could have the nfl shield by the neck. oh and i use a t3i

@ballerific703 - thx bruh. i love ALL M&N jerseys. they are pretty much the only jerseys i own/wear.

Last edited:
latest pickup.  I also copped the Raiders Bo Jackson jersey.

Im hoping Mitchell and Ness releases the Royals actual game jersey for Bo Jackson

man, I guess I'm on the fence about that Ricky Henderson BP jersey,

my opinion changes with every pic I see, lol.
maybe I just don't see me really stuntin with a mesh jersey.

Fwiw i ordered the white sox bo jackson and the nolan ryan astros bp jerseys from mlb.com and sent them back after i got em. The mesh is just to thin imo and i would rather the actual jersey

Fwiw i ordered the white sox bo jackson and the nolan ryan astros bp jerseys from mlb.com and sent them back after i got em. The mesh is just to thin imo and i would rather the actual jersey

eek, that's what I thought.

thanks man.

If you need more encouragement, I also concur. There were a few BP jerseys I would have done if they were on-fields, but I couldn't rock the mesh, generally. They're cooler in the summer though, so maybe if I'm going somewhere or to an event that's really hot or something.

Couple of baseball pickups from the M&N sale. I love the Ozzie Smith. I'm a fan of the pullover baseball jerseys over the button up versions.

Some Bo Jacksons that i picked up on ebay. The pinstripe is to small for me which made me realize I need to lose some weight.

And a couple of authentic baseball jerseys. Cool base Mccutchen and authentic Cano.

Back
Top Bottom