Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

^ A friend who shops there somewhat freqeuent suggested for me to call in-store if there were no sizes online. Sometimes in store they'll have sizes available.

Might return my elites for the limited, the sleeves feel weird and the shoulder area runs like I need to be wearing shoulder pads :lol:

It is weird but you get used to it. I like the feel of it now. I'm never rocking a limited personally. Authentic or nothing.

^ A friend who shops there somewhat freqeuent suggested for me to call in-store if there were no sizes online. Sometimes in store they'll have sizes available.

I've done this a couple times.

My Tom Brady elite arrived yesterday.
LL

LL

^ I don't understand why more teams haven't turned a throwback into an alternate jersey even though I'm guessing it will be the last year that they wear those jerseys since the new helmet BS.

Nike Elites>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reebok authentics.

the materials, fit (sorta), and look of nikes are miles better than reebok.

just look at how elites look in picture and in person, you can see they are top notch.

and reeboks barely came with "cuffed" sleeves

if thats your reason to say reebok is better than LOL. take it to a tailor and they can cuff them for you
Reading is Fundamental for alot of folks.

Did I say Reebok was better?...

And by the way...

copped both Rickey Henderson Jerseys from the sale

now, I'm kind of drunk, so I'll figure this out tomorrow, but look how much shorter they are than the YOUNT I bought in the same size earlier this year.

this is the same reason I passed on the BP jerseys when I tried them out in person.

Last edited:
^
My xl Gary Carter Mets bp fits like a size medium.

I'm going to call fanatics tomorrow and see if I can do an even exchange for a bigger size even though I bought the xl with the 30% off. If they say yeah, ill exchange it. If not ill just return it. The bp jerseys are nice but the sizing on them is less then ideal.

I don't think it's the size on the BP, I tried them on at Peg. the sleeves are right, the length just seemed to be shorter.

I'm wondering if it's the same concept with this

I need to try the next size up then before I even attenpt to make an exchange. Like you said, the sleeves are perfectly normal size wise. I'm guessing they just cut that style of jersey smaller length wise.

Those A's jerseys are nice though.

The 2010 BP's were money; longer, trimmer cut...they fit about as perfect as something can without being tailored to your body

M&N ruined them 2011-current; they are short and wide...fit like a cheap t shirt that's been shrunk in the wash

Picked up some team issued Saints jerseys for 50 and 75. I was shocked at how cheap these are priced, but then remembered that most of the people that they're selling in the shop and not auctioning off are guys that didn't become well known even in this market. If you're ever in the area stop in at the Superdome team shop, they've got RACKS of team issued jerseys for way less than I thought they'd be. Also spoke with the manager there and found out that I can get an elite through them that will be done by EPS, which might actually be worth the $75 charge over what nflshop does.

Last edited:
local marshalls has a bunch of nfl jerseys from dolphins, vikings, and jaguars.
Highest price is 29.99
Some are reebok some are not.

are those good prices for them?

Back
Top Bottom