Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

:smh: I want that Messier for the Black Friday sale, but now i'm scared that the small will be too small. Sold out in a medium.

Def want a medium it's newer; the Lindros jersey in small was like a baby tee on me

Here is a medium I took last yr before heading to a game and it's cut the same

Last edited:
I got a Cliff Engle Eagles sweater jacket off eBay for only $30. These usually go for about $150-200.

Mints do you remember what other players they had at the Saints superdome shop ? I'll be headed there in a week or so and may drop in to cop 1 or 2 of em. Cant beat that price you posted

Mints do you remember what other players they had at the Saints superdome shop ? I'll be headed there in a week or so and may drop in to cop 1 or 2 of em. Cant beat that price you posted

they have pretty much everyone that won't fetch more than 70 bucks at auction so you won't really recognize anyone unless you're a serious fan. I think the biggest name I say was streif.

^ depends on the size and price. I've sold a few things on there. I've seen Ced sell some **** for dirt cheap.

^ depends on the size and price. I've sold a few things on there. I've seen Ced sell some **** for dirt cheap.
Mostly size 48 (Authentics and Mitchell & Ness). Everyhing is in perfect condition, but I am not sure what the current market is like. I don't want to ask for crazy prices; however I also want to get some good return.

^ jerseys aren't in a high demand and the people on these boards know what they're looking for so they know how to find them for cheap. I have jerseys in my signature that are reasonably priced and they're sitting :lol:

48 shouldn't be too hard to sell but it's doubtful you're getting what you want for them unless it's real old and rare

:smh: I want that Messier for the Black Friday sale, but now i'm scared that the small will be too small. Sold out in a medium.

I have the Gretzky L.A. Kings in a medium sitting in my cart waiting for this BF sale. Hopefully, it will fit right.

Ced, you still on Jersey-Central? I am wondering how easy is it to sell jerseys on that site? I have a nice size collection I am looking to part with due to sizing. Do you recommend I sell there?
it honestly depends what you got.   for the most part stuff sits on there unless its something in demand or the price is beyond cheap.   it's quite a few lowballers on there who will try and unreasonably haggle you down as wel.  i'd reccomend just putting them on ebay and pricing them a little higher to cover the fees.   you wouldn't happen to have a steve smith hawks though would you?

it honestly depends what you got.   for the most part stuff sits on there unless its something in demand or the price is beyond cheap.   it's quite a few lowballers on there who will try and unreasonably haggle you down as wel.  i'd reccomend just putting them on ebay and pricing them a little higher to cover the fees.   you wouldn't happen to have a steve smith hawks though would you?
Thanks for the info Ced; I don't have a Steve Smith Hawks jersey.

Still no Mitchell and Ness info?

Just got that in my email, if you're subscribed to their email newsletter you should have the same thing too.

Now I'm hoping for a decent sale, they finally got the White 1971 Archie Manning jersey on the site.

^ M&N pre-Black Friday sale Code VIP2013. 40% off on non-sale jerseys and apparel.

Didn't know they added some new NFL jerseys. Orange Elway, Barry Sanders and white Archie are real nice. I am dying for a Pro Bowl Barry Sanders jersey :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom