Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

That Pickens reminds me of one of mine. I'll post it later.

Also, the quality on those Pumas are really nice.

@Ballerific703 it's nice but man do I feel bad for having one being a Rams fan and all.. I've sold my Alexanders Seahawks but this one is real nice.

@sixburgh yeah man, post it up! I'd love to see your personal collection as well. I've seen a few that you posted on JC.. real nice stuff man.
pimp.gif
And no kidding about those Puma's.. especially the 1999 white size tagged ones.

Here's a few jerseys I plan to get re-done.. still need to strip the Moon.

1999 Rams - Bruce and Warner

1999 Saints - Jake Delhomme (He wasn't the best but I enjoyed watching him.. it's the Warner/Delhomme story/path that I liked about those QB's.)

1995 Vikings - Cris Carter

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/unf...8-48F7-94C3-C9A1DD2E67BF_zpsywgbrunj.jpg.html

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/unf...A-45AF-8E8B-3AA0E1FB652B_zpsy09yl3ya.jpg.html http://smg.photobucket.com/user/unf...0-46A8-95DA-71DBAEF32553_zps58lty3hj.jpg.html

Last edited:
"Downtown" Eddie Brown gamer with hand warmer pouch, video matched to 1988 divisional round of the playoffs.

The 13th overall pick in 1985 (3 picks ahead of that Jerry Rice dude), he won ROY.

In the season this jersey was worn he set the NFL record for Y/R for any receiver who made over 50 catches with a 24.0 yd average (still stands I think), had a 216 yard game (vs PIT
mad.gif
) , made the Pro Bowl & won the AFC Championship.

@infamoss  That Saints needs to be a #34 Williams! I've always wanted the one with "RICKY WILLIAMS" on the back, pretty sure it was a Puma.

I get it though, I have a Frank Reich jersey.
laugh.gif

Edit: Nvm, it was Reebok and preseason only.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lol, that's funny. No, I don't blame you though. I never buy auto'd stuff because I wear all of my jerseys, even the gamers. 

Yeah, even tough I'm a die hard "Stillers" fan, I still have some "Bungals" stuff because they do look good. I have a white one of that syle I'll post, it's a rare one too.

You do all vintage stuff, @infamoss  ? No M&N throwbacks?

@Ballerific703 hahaha! join us in on the fun.. let's keep this goin.

@sixburgh okay cool, I feel that much better now.. woooo!!
laugh.gif

I started off with M&N jerseys back in the "stompin in my errrrr force ones" days wearing sizes 52-56... but  stopped liking the brand after they switched to NFLPA tags around 2005 or 2006? Lost about 60+lbs and I'm able to fit the vintage sizes 46-50 now.. seeing how much better the quality and fit are.. so yeah, I try to stick with the vintage jerseys. I do have one M&N throwback though.. a white 1992 Eagles Cunningham.

I saw this on eBay, did a little digging to see who wore #52. Turns out it was a former Giants LB I knew about. I like the cut & font of these Champions too. I still need to have the name added to the back.

Anyone familiar with Gary Reasons & "The Hit"?  The last two angles are the best.

@infamoss  Man, those days were crazy as far as M&N jerseys go. I remember seeing FAKES selling on eBay for OVER retail. Cunningham is a good one to have, one my all-time fav QBs. I have the M&N '94 TBTC.

Last edited:
@sixburgh nice one... always wanted one of those Champion joints. I saw a black 1998 dual tag one go for about $200 couple months ago. Got anymore dual tag champions to share? Jet's? Saints?

@sixburgh nice one... always wanted one of those Champion joints. I saw a black 1998 dual tag one go for about $200 couple months ago. Got anymore dual tag champions to share? Jet's? Saints?
No Champion Saints, a couple of Jets though. 

It was a few years ago, but you may have seen this on eBay. The seller had it listed as team issued for $900 forever, no best offer option. Then one day it was $200 all of the sudden & I bit.

Not dual tagged, but I've never seen this SB III 25th ann. patch anywhere before. Willabee & Ward didn't make it either.

I should take better pics later, these are some of the few I already had on my pc.

You'll have to stay tuned for the other one. lol It's a game used one, really beat up.

I'll give you some hints...legendary defense...2X SB Champion...responsible for this hit:

Last edited:
u guys are killin' it. i wanna see more stuff. gimme vikings and bears..... errrr.... anything. Hockey too.

The hell is going on in here today?!?!??!

That Lott is real nice. What a beauty that is. That Deion :smh: :smokin

New to this thread but where can I find a jerry rice m&n throwback at besides m&n.com and also any discounts available

New to this thread but where can I find a jerry rice m&n throwback at besides m&n.com and also any discounts available
Just eBay, pretty much. Which one are you looking for, '89 or the '94 with the shadowed numbers?

I picked up a 1990 Pro Bowl Rice just recently.

I already had the  '90 B. Sanders, now I need the Cunningham for the trifecta, but they are really scarce.

Last edited:
That is a clean jersey my man and I'm looking for the 89...I just don't wanna purchase a fake on eBay
That's a legitimate concern. Someone should be able to do a legit check for you though. 

The reason I asked what year, if you said '89 I was going to ask you if would wear a vintage Wilson? (The '94s are rare & expensive) The '89 style Wilsons are plentiful, more than likely cheaper, made in the US (quality) & no need to worry about fakes. Only thing is they only go to a size 52.

Oh, & M&N's next sale is probably June for Father's Day, but I don't know what % off.

Last edited:
I wear a 2x in the NFL limited jerseys so I'm not sure how sizing would work and ya I would rock a Wilson jersey, also on the m&n when they say replica, will the numbers and name be stitched

A 52 is a XXL, but get measurements first. (I probably have a Wilson 52 if you want me to check.)

I only buy authentics but I'm pretty sure the M&N reps are stitched, if the actual on field jerseys were anyway. The 49ers started sewing on in '89.

But, if I were you (& the fit would work) I'd take an original authentic Wilson over a M&N replica, NO CONTEST. Especially considering you're probably talking the same price range or less.

Back
Top Bottom