Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I need a quick lc

Is this loose stitching normal

looks legit to me

What teams have stores that aren't ran by fanatics ?
Checked eagles and giants both fanatics.

The bucs site is run by the team. I assume other teams might be as well. Don't know for sure though.

Edit: colts looks run by lids. Bears, chiefs, and panthers are run by team pro shop too I believe. I could have missed some and could be wrong.

Last edited:
LC on this BP jersey please...

Concerns: Tag on inside says Made in USA however neck tag says made in Indonesia ( which apparently some were made in Indonesia)

Also inside tag near hip a bit different than other MLB jerseys I own.

How common is it that people customize blank sand knits with a number? I'm 99% sure mines is legit but the 12 is custom as my jersey is from ~1985-1987 staubach stopped playing in 1979

The bucs site is run by the team. I assume other teams might be as well. Don't know for sure though.

Edit: colts looks run by lids. Bears, chiefs, and panthers are run by team pro shop too I believe. I could have missed some and could be wrong.

Thanks bruh I'll look into it more.

^that pedro is sweet! My fav pitcher all time. Funny how they didnt think he was gonna be anything good. Ramons lil bro lol

@someone12345  Yeah, the cheaper version. Some of the authentics were screened though. But they have double layered shoulders & split hems. I'm not so sure it's actually customized, like by another company, either. It wouldn't surprise me if Sand Knit kept producing star player jerseys after retirement. Or you may have been able to order the number you wanted. 

Something a little different to add to the Deion collection, a '93 tagged Starter ******** #2 jersey worn by Sanders in at least 2 TV interviews shortly after joining the team. It's autographed and came with a letter from Washington's Public Relations Director.

Deion wore #2, his college number, during practice throughout his entire NFL career.

Why would Deion wear a 93 Starter jersey in 2000 at practice?

That's a hell of an addition the collection.

I sold my Sean Taylor Skins jersey for $140 back when I was in college and needed some cash. It was new with the tags still on , I miss that jersey bad :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom