Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

A new acquisition

Last edited:
1981 Los Angeles Bicentennial
The Dodgers wore this patch on all uniforms during the 1981 season. The patch celebrated the Bicentennial of the city of Los Angeles.

Quick google search lol

1981 Los Angeles Bicentennial
The Dodgers wore this patch on all uniforms during the 1981 season. The patch celebrated the Bicentennial of the city of Los Angeles.

Quick google search lol

:lol: thanks. repped for doing 5 seconds of work i was too lazy to do

I don't have any pictures on hand, but I've seen people try to strip cool base jerseys and it was horrible, pulls and marks all over the place. Unless you are literally replacing the lettering to be exactly what it was, I wouldn't do it.

Thanks.

hi everyone, i know this has may have been discussed before.  Other than EPS (they no longer do NFL jerseys), are there any reputable vendors out there that could customize NFL authentics?  

I worry I may be too late to this recent M&N jersey sale with selection left....but I was wondering what size I am. For their BP jerseys I am an XXL. Only because the XL was too short on me. For Majestic MLB jerseys I am size 44. What size would I be for M&N baseball jerseys?

Marshawn Lynch elites ever gonna go on sale/clearance? :nerd: Would love to get a grey one on the low.

Last edited:
Majestic is done with baseball, Under Armor will start making jerseys in 2020. I don't **** with UA at all. Their **** is ugly.

What does that mean exactly?

Fanatics is an online shop. **** will only be sold there or what?

I rarely buy anything MLB related now other than M&N when they have sales. It kind of died down for me once MLB Shop was done. They always had sales.

Last edited:
The article specifically said MLB and Fanatics were both being quiet about the deal. Mainly guesswork but that they would have exclusive rights to all MLB apparel outside of headwear. Would link to article but lost the link.

^^^ not same article but a lot of the same vague answers about what exactly the deal is. Some have said exclusive seller or jerseys, others have said exclusive sale of all apparel. Either way fanatics is trying it's best to monopolize the fan apparel industry. And with the rumored IPO in the works, I'd expect Fanatics to try to get as many exclusive deals with leagues as they can.

Can someone please help by telling me how the 87-88 bulls shooting shirt fits? Any feedback or help is greatly appreciated

^^^ not same article but a lot of the same vague answers about what exactly the deal is. Some have said exclusive seller or jerseys, others have said exclusive sale of all apparel. Either way fanatics is trying it's best to monopolize the fan apparel industry. And with the rumored IPO in the works, I'd expect Fanatics to try to get as many exclusive deals with leagues as they can.

Terrible news....if fanatics is going public, we can see if they are actually making money with all these exclusive rights deals.

Under armour jerseys might be good though

Interested to see what UA does with these jerseys

There's no way Fanatics can be the only place selling jerseys.  How the hell will people try them on?

OK everyone let's all stop buying jerseys and buy future fanatics stock instead.

Back
Top Bottom