Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

2j5yjbq.jpg

da era is back 100%

Do the Reebok NFL jerseys actually fit as big as the sizes indicate? Like the 46 is supposed to be a small, but does it actually fit like a true 46? That's like in between a large and xl in the new nikes.
Any input would be appreciated

I personally have a few Reebok nfl authentics in size 46 and the same style in Nike NFL elites in size 40. The Reeboks are baggy loose fit and the Nikes are more fitted. Maybe because I have small arms but the sleeves are baggy. Runners body 5'10" 150#, 38" chest.

The size 46 doesn't feel like a small. I would say it's more like a M/L feel.

Do the Reebok NFL jerseys actually fit as big as the sizes indicate? Like the 46 is supposed to be a small, but does it actually fit like a true 46? That's like in between a large and xl in the new nikes.
Any input would be appreciated
I probably have a Reebok 46. I will check and get you measurements tomorrow if you want. I believe they run pretty tts width wise, meaning it's 23" from pit to pit.

I personally have a few Reebok nfl authentics in size 46 and the same style in Nike NFL elites in size 40. The Reeboks are baggy loose fit and the Nikes are more fitted. Maybe because I have small arms but the sleeves are baggy. Runners body 5'10" 150#, 38" chest.

The size 46 doesn't feel like a small. I would say it's more like a M/L feel.
This.  Late 2000s jerseys sleeves were long and uncuffed (or, not as tight), which makes the jerseys feel bigger.  

Last edited:
Had been on the lookout for a London Fletcher jersey for a few years now,

picked up this signed NFL Auctions 2004 pro cut...

I still want to pick up his WSH throwback.

I feel like Fletcher doesn't get the credit he deserves for a Superbowl Champion that was voted to the Pro Bowl 4X (in his 30s) and is 6th all-time with 215 consecutive starts.

Legit. That's 2001, only year with the "helmet jocktag" and last year before they started using the NFL Equipement shield on the collar. Pretty coveted year for most people for those reasons and that those were all El Salvador made = high quality construction.

Awesome! Thank you.

^nice. Slept on a 99 ASG Piazza for years...on the hunt for one now

I regret not buying the Griffey a few years ago. It was a little more than I wanted to pay so I passed.

How do Ebbets jerseys fit? They're having up to 25% off so I'm finally getting a couple.

Latest pickup. EFF 1919 Rube's Foster Chicago American Giants. The patch on the sleeve instead of being on the front has me wondering about Quality Control.​

Last edited:
You got pictures of how it's supposed to look V? How do their jerseys fit? I finally grabbed some and I hope they fit fine. That jersey is HARD too

Damn, I just seen it on their site. That's wild son. You gonna contact them? If my **** comes back wrong, I'm a need them to send me the correct jersey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom