Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Days Until the 2017 NFL Season Kickoff:
R0TJbCtm.jpg
Fkq6zAXm.jpg

g7UsAbkm.jpg
7C1GBydm.jpg

6UVsWA8m.jpg
BM2CXinm.jpg

likeaboss2 likeaboss2 Thanks a lot. This thread can be so slow at times I figured I'd have some fun. Plus all my old pics are gone with the new format.

JRTIZUfm.jpg
pxvUIIRm.jpg

^^Btw, if anyone ever buys one of these '92 -'96 durene (white) Starters go MULTIPLE sizes down, they run HUGE.
kLn0nTUm.jpg
qX1Z3Tkm.jpg

qog4cuim.jpg
eD9JfiMm.jpg

^^One of my most unique and favorite jerseys, 1993 Chuck Cecil Pro Bowl^^
NPwfakEm.jpg

Do you wear a lot of these or just collect them? I think I've asked you before but I'm blown away by these posts.

way too much to pay for an inaccurate custom. wrong name font, also i think it was supposed to be on a nameplate. if you're patient blank ones pop up on the bay from time to time... usually rawlings too which have a better cut than the russell ones imo.

I won this Authentic LT off of EBay for $91. New with tags. Looks good to me but I just wanted to run it by the experts here on NT just to double check before I pay
IMG_5857.JPG
IMG_5856.JPG
IMG_5854.JPG
IMG_5855.JPG

Do you wear a lot of these or just collect them? I think I've asked you before but I'm blown away by these posts.
Sorry, missed this post. I wear basically all of them. The Deion gamer below (bottom) is one of the rare exceptions.

20Dz262m.jpg
ESotUf0m.jpg

ubSrSyLm.jpg
vewRMOem.jpg

ICtZaF7m.jpg
cPiQi6Rm.jpg

^^Finally got to watch a video of the '94 Pro Bowl recently, so awesome seeing the jersey in action.^^​

I would love to know why M&N hasn't brought those Pro Bowl jerseys back out again. That 95 jersey is an all time favorite of mine. Need the Deion and Barry and Faulk. Smh

Love that Revis Titans jersey too

I would love to know why M&N hasn't brought those Pro Bowl jerseys back out again. That 95 jersey is an all time favorite of mine. Need the Deion and Barry and Faulk. Smh

Love that Revis Titans jersey too

Thanks.

M&N couldn't care less about the NFL now but, yeah, those '95-'97 ones are awesome. That's the only reason I'd ever want to see another full blown "jersey era" is so they would pay the NFL attention again and release more than just the obvious latest HOFer type players.

I actually can't believe I found the original Wilson Deion in that style. I really can't believe I actually own his gamer from '94. I considered the retail version of it a grail.

LXjljvzm.jpg
WmX67u1m.jpg

Shaun Gayle, only member of '85 Bears D still on the team in '94
Also, owns the record for the shortest punt return for a TD in history...5 yards. :lol:
wAgrtejm.jpg
fOShZybm.jpg

Rare style, each stripe is an individual piece of mesh sewn together​

Back
Top Bottom