Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Two MLB pickups: 1994 Rickey Henderson Oakland A's, with the 125th Anniversary patch. 1999 Tony Gwynn San Diego Padres. Both are size 48.

OaklandRussell1.JPG
OaklandRussell2.jpg
SanDiegoRussell1.jpg
SanDiegoRussell2.jpg

love that padres.

used to use them in bottom of the 9th baseball for original playstation gwynn hit everything

Clue me in on what’s so wrong with the jersey of the reigning SuperBowl MVP in one of the best NFL jersey styles of all time? *kanyeshrug*

Im not making fun of it. It’s just random as hell. I love random jerseys. It’s dope seeing a jersey from a player that’s not a star or someone that was on a team for a short stint.

I got a Deion Sanders Yankees jersey and a Baron Davis Knicks jersey. **** like that is cool when you see it.

hey guys need some help. scooped this trout scarlet authentic flexbase off ebay from a reputable seller. i only have a yankees flex base to compare it too. the tags are extremely close but don’t match EXACT.

any input on whether it’s legit or not.

i can usually spot a fake from a mile away but if this one is it’s the closest thing i’ve ever seen.

it also fits a little shorter than my yankees one. the problem comparing anything to a yankees though is i feel they’re so minimal so it’s a tough comparison. especially in terms of there being only numbers and one logo.
B26A4368-D523-4AE8-B3CA-E354AA622B71.jpeg 67B53EFA-44DA-40DF-96E0-511B7B39A9AF.jpeg 7953D53C-4562-4180-BCB0-3562E333B7CC.jpeg 0C66E48E-15AB-4F3E-912F-E3BC030AC741.jpeg 257F8163-27AD-4EF7-8796-43BA26B67B95.jpeg A85842DC-B962-40F7-B89B-A1FEE5786FC8.jpeg 3B8483C4-8330-4F9B-9B80-5B8C78FF0ED2.jpeg 14B2C1E7-0E4E-443B-9D1F-AB30D8083D8C.jpeg

Trout looks fine to me

thanks. it’s that tag that’s throwing me off with the lack of pat number

and the sizing is a little smaller compared to yankees but i guess you can chalk that up to the lack or difference of materials

no sizing help on mitchell and ness authentic compared to majestic ?

I stay true to size. Only a few current NBA jerseys I suggest sizing up but rarely.

Regarding your inquiry on M&N’s accuracy, it really just depends. They are super off on some jerseys, very accurate in others, and (my personal peeve) 80/20 accurate on some. If accuracy is your goal, they really aren’t the best option unless you can’t obtain and original. A big part of it is if you also just know yourself what the jersey should look like, accuracy wise.

Im not making fun of it. It’s just random as hell. I love random jerseys. It’s dope seeing a jersey from a player that’s not a star or someone that was on a team for a short stint.

I got a Deion Sanders Yankees jersey and a Baron Davis Knicks jersey. **** like that is cool when you see it.

Haha, all good. I didn’t take any offense:lol:

I just love these throwback Rams uni’s and since Jaworski and a SB Faulk are either hard as hell to find or not even available, this was the closest thing I could think of. Especially being that I’m a Philly fan and I just can’t support any current players on that team:lol:

Last edited:
Been busy on ebay
Both are blanks.

mets button down.jpg
mets pullover.jpg

Question for the room,
Whats the deal with Sand-Knit?
Is that brand specializing in replicas?

Is it good quality?

Sand knit was the on-field supplier for several teams and also made *retail authentics* for others. I have never had a Sand Knit MLB authentic, but I would imagaine the quality is pretty good.

They did also make replicas during this time as well.

Sand knit was the on-field supplier for several teams and also made *retail authentics* for others. I have never had a Sand Knit MLB authentic, but I would imagaine the quality is pretty good.

They did also make replicas during this time as well.

Thanks for the info.
I see them all over Ebay and knew nothing of them.

are the cool base MLB replicas easy to strip?

ive got a Kinsler and wanted to strip the name. Not sure if they're glued down or what. Its a nice jersey so kinda don't wanna ruin it

Question for the room,
Whats the deal with Sand-Knit?
Is that brand specializing in replicas?

Is it good quality?

sand knit made authentic and replica mlb jerseys in the early 80's. great quality but i'm not a fan of how they are cut.

they also made authentic nba jerseys till around 89... best quality every but they didnt come in larger sizer

looking at mlb jerseys, why are the diamondbacks flex base so damn expensive?!

the grey road jerseys are $469 :wow:

Cubs spring training authentics on Fansedge. I got the authentic Bryant for only like 165. Other jerseys on there as well

^yeah was gonna @ you because i remember you sharing the jeter on jeter day. Love this style :pimp: will keep my eye out for the undershirt, but that may be too fullkit wankerish to wear to a game

Back
Top Bottom