Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Anymore sellers like retro2heritage, & PTFsports?

Wanting some more MLB jerseys. retro2heritage pretty much picked over.....

Snapple has 30%off MLB store. Similar to the
Dr. Pepper code. Text snapple to 64827 and save and upload this pic. Got the code next day. Code good till sept. 30th.
20180614_183937.jpg

Did that Snapple code, had a jersey in my cart. After shipping and tax, jersey was back up to $200 so I passed. Jersey game isn’t fun anymore.

likeaboss2 likeaboss2 im cutting back on going to games past 4 seasons i was going to 40+ this season ive only been once and i dont see myself going to 40+ games again so these beauties need new homes

Hey guys sorry if I'm in the wrong forum, but I wanted to know if M&N produced 1992 Darryl Strawberry Road Dodgers Jerseys in the past? I saw one in a store where I usually buy the old Majestic Authentic Jerseys. It's in my size which is a 56. Need help, thanks!

Haven't been on NT for a while but here are some recent pickups, mostly Steelers...

Dermontti Dawson from his final season in 2000...
nt dawson 25.jpg

Will add a SB XL patch to this one...
nt bettis 05 25.jpg

Another Bus,
this one from '98...
nt bettis 98 25.jpg

Bettis Rookie...
nt bettis la 25.jpg

Greg Lloyd,
maybe a '94 75th patch to this since he was Team MVP that season...
nt lloyd 25.jpg

He's a Bungle but still a great wideout,
AJ Green 2014 Team Rice Pro Bowl jersey...
nt green 25.jpg

I like how it looks like it almost could have been a CIN Color Rush jersey.

Full durene '99 Bettis,
love this one...
nt bettis 99 25.jpg

Polamalu...
nt troy 25.jpg

Ward 2004 Pro Bowl...
nt ward 25.jpg

Cam Heyward
completing the father/son combo...
nt heywards.jpg

To be continued (10 pic limit)...

One more
What are the jerseys you guys wish you could add to your collection ?

I'll do my top 5:
1. Steelers 1994 TBTC
2. 1994 TBTC Steelers
3. TBTC Steelers 1994
4. The NFL team from Pittsburgh 1994 TBTC
5. Steelers TBTC from any year between '93 & '95

After checking eBay multiple times a day, sometimes hourly, for literally almost 10 years, scouring Steelers boards, posting WTBs, etc.,
FINALLY...
nt grail 33.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I would have been ecstatic to have the retail version of this jersey so I can't even believe I was able to get this team issued beauty directly from the Steelers who've had it since 1994.​

It just so happens to be in Rod Woodson's size 46 long too!​

upload_2018-7-8_15-59-7.gif

Was not expecting that in your to be continued post

Congrats dude...a pickup to remember. Tired of seeing the fakes on ebay so this is a breath of fresh air

Last edited:
likeaboss2 likeaboss2 Thanks, my Steelers collection would have always felt incomplete without it.
I'm wondering if we will see this style worn again for the NFL's 100th anniversary in 2019.
It even crossed my mind that the reason it finally saw the light after all these years of sitting at PGH's facility could be because they were using these old Starters as reference material for Nike to make their version for that season.
The selfish part of me is hoping I'm wrong so '94 is the only year. :lol:

I have 2 of the 3 teams that wore the 1920s-'30s styles from '94 now too.
I was outbid on a Cardinals gamer (also one of PGH's throwback game opponents that season) a little while back...
Steelers cards 94.jpg

I do have the Bears though, still the most well-constructed jersey I've seen...
gayle f.jpg

That Steelers jersey is ridiculous. I love those 94 jerseys so much, wish the NFL would do that again. That year was crazy.

Now let me get that Victor Cruz Pro Bowl jersey for a fair price, thanks

Back
Top Bottom