Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I got my Don Mattingly jersey today . It's in great condition (no holes , no stains , no rips ) , but it has a little bit of a smell . I'll take it to the cleaners Friday.

Latest pick up. Still looking for the tbtc ‘89 Mets road jersey from 2012 against San Diego.

Attachments

• 3E66A5C8-2FED-49F7-9EC6-2A6F188341F4.jpeg
    3E66A5C8-2FED-49F7-9EC6-2A6F188341F4.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 7999BA32-7FD7-49EA-9FD6-6D1267CF7206.jpeg
    7999BA32-7FD7-49EA-9FD6-6D1267CF7206.jpeg
    263.8 KB · Views: 11
Latest pick up. Still looking for the tbtc ‘89 Mets road jersey from 2012 against San Diego.

Contact Mets Auctions..........I know they had a Andrew Brown 1993 with no number on back..........may have some of the 2012 stock in warehouse.........I got my 86 Road Bat boy from Cubs series through them. Last I checked on those, they had team issued Wright and Harvey

Sorry guys, I forgot all about that, didn't realize I was so popular. Lol
I should have a new pickup tomorrow and I'll try to make up for some lost time on the countdown.
In the meantime, it's Deion's birthday (mine too actually) so here are some of my Prime jerseys...
deion falcons 89 red f.jpg deion 89 w f.jpg deion 92 back.jpg deion 94 front.jpg deion dal blue f.jpg deion 3 f.jpg deion 00 r f.jpg deion 00 w f.jpg may deion 95 f.JPG
1994 Deion Sanders poster.jpg

The Skins #2 is a practice jersey he wore for an interview, I believe the '95 Pro Bowl is a backup jersey and the '94 is game worn.

Last edited:
Had I not been a fool and passed on a '93 Barry Foster many years back (I wouldn't buy auto'd jerseys then) I would have 3/5 Steelers jerseys from that game. :smh:
(Technically, 6 played that year but I refuse to own a Neil O'Donnell jersey.)

I found it and I believe it is even game worn! (have to research) What are the odds!!?
It's from Foster's only Pro Bowl appearance (selected the next year but DNP) the season he broke Franco Harris' single-season franchise rushing record, that he still holds.:smokin
b foster frnt 29 small.jpg

I don't know what's going on with the "autograph" but it looks so fake it is probably real if you know what I'm saying.
b foster bck 29 small.jpg

So...I said how badly I wanted the '94 TBTC jersey in this thread and have it a month later.
Then I mention this exact jersey that I saw once about 7 years here and I end up with it shortly after...
I'd sure like to be a multi-millionaire in the near future.

Three down, finding the Greg Lloyd and Dermontti Dawson from that game would be awesome too.
woodson 93 pro bowl front 3 poster 2 back up.jpg carlton haselrig 1993 pro bowl front poster.jpg barry foster 1993 gamer front poster.jpg

Ok, Days left...
2009 Revis rookie
revis front.jpg

Plus, to make up for lost time, I'll take it from the top.
I don't have pics of every jersey because I lost a good bit that weren't backed up and some I do have may not be the best quality but...

1998 Levon Kirkland
nt count 99.JPG

2001 Casey Hampton
nt count 98.JPG

Cam Heyward
nt heyward.JPG

No #96

Greg Lloyd
nt count 95.JPG

Lawrence Timmons
timmons f small.jpg

No #93

Who knows this one without googling?
nt count 92.jpg
Reggie
nt count back.JPG

Brian Noble gamer photomatched to both the 1990 & 1991 seasons.
(Tons of damage/repairs. He even managed to tear the spandex side panel somehow.)
nt count 91.jpg

2017 TJ Watt rookie
nt count 90.jpg

Every group shouldn't be this Steelers heavy either.

Last edited:
Days until kickoff...

Garrison Hearst
nt count day 23.jpg

Had some tough choices in the 80s.

Mark Bavaro
nt count 89.jpg

2014 Tony Gonzalez
gonzalez pro bowl.jpg

No #87

Ward
nt count 86.jpg

Brandon Lloyd
(underrated IMO, great hands)
b lloyd f.jpg

1990 Sterling Sharpe
(first PB & only one wearing #84, led league in receptions)
sharpe pro bowl small poster border.jpg

2012 Heath Miller
(Team MVP)
nt count 83.jpg

No #82
(need a Stallworth)

Calvin Johnson customized w/"MEGATRON"
megatron 81 small poster.jpg

1993 Rice
(from record-breaking career receiving TD season
tough decision, 4 Rice jerseys alone that I really like)
rice 93 pb poster 2.jpg
Don't expect much in the way of 70s tomorrow. Lol

Last edited:
Any recommendations for websites (I try NFL Auctions every now and then) or ebay sellers to follow for game worn or team issued NFL jerseys specifically, if possible Chiefs jerseys.

Days until kickoff...
1996 Lorenzo Neal photomached gamer
nt count 22.jpg

No #79

1990 Bruce Smith
(need to sew patch on, take the NFL shield off collar)
nt count 78.jpg
1993 Carlton Haselrig gamer
haselrig front.jpg

No #76 - #71

2016 Logan Mankins
nt count 70.jpg
Here's an extra #22 because today's list stunk. Lol
1993 Emmitt
I knew this wasn't a gamer but was recently was able to figure out that it was worn by Smith for a photo (below).
emmitt pro bowl.jpg

emmitt cowboys 1993 pro bowl.jpg

DoubleDroppa DoubleDroppa Congrats on the new Moss. It seems you always see some nice stuff surface around the time that player goes into the HOF. I'm so jealous of that Pro Bowl jersey. I know you don't plan on letting it go anytime soon but if you do...

Last edited:
IMG_6083.PNG
IMG_6084.PNG

sixburgh sixburgh thanks man, I'm always looking for a few specific jerseys, usually around the HOF is when players going in get posted up. Glad I was able to snatch the Moss up for a decent price after seeing a horribly customized wrong font one go for much more. As for that PB, not any time soon but if ever, I'll let you know...

IMG_6078.JPG
IMG_6079.JPG
IMG_6075.JPG
IMG_6076.JPG
IMG_6074.JPG

Pretty sure you guys know what I have planned for this already, it's pretty stained along the shoulders. There are a bunch of blank ones on eBay in various sizes and years but just a heads up, they're pretty much all stained. Hahahaha Hahahaha

Last edited:
You got that purple one for $266 shipped?!??!?!?! Damn that's a great deal, I would have easily went higher. You lucky.

I was surprised it went that low myself, the '04 I was only watching and was surprised it went that high. Was thinking no way the Starter one goes under 1k after.

Back
Top Bottom