Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I loved the "T-bird" logo from 2002-03. Too bad the Jays were still moderately decent behind Boston and NY
20210406_160145.jpg 20210406_160213.jpg 20210406_160227.jpg

It's legit. The most telltale sign with cool base jerseys is if the jock tag is sewn on, definitely a fake. The tag is is heat pressed on. You're good

Anybody familiar with the late 90s early 2000s adidas proline jersey sizing? I’m a medium/40 in all current day authentic jerseys but the one I’m interested in is a 48 adidas proline. Hoping it translates to my size

Used to have that Bonds, don't know why I sold it.

New pickup: Robin Yount Milwaukee Brewers authentic Russell Athletic jersey, size 44 (Large). It has a faded 1992 tag in the neck, doesn't seem to match tagging that was used in gamers that year, but nonetheless still pretty unique.

MilwaukeeRussell1.jpeg
MilwaukeeRussell2.jpeg
MilwaukeeRussell3.jpeg

Used to have that Bonds, don't know why I sold it.

New pickup: Robin Yount Milwaukee Brewers authentic Russell Athletic jersey, size 44 (Large). It has a faded 1992 tag in the neck, doesn't seem to match tagging that was used in gamers that year, but nonetheless still pretty unique.

MilwaukeeRussell1.jpeg
MilwaukeeRussell2.jpeg
MilwaukeeRussell3.jpeg
Damn eddie your collection is unique. Should open a jersey museum

I miss my Black Juilo Jones vapor elite jersey and my Pro line Randy Moss , I should've never sold them

Back
Top Bottom