Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Some new work from Stitches
2004 Roger Clemens Astros Home F.jpg 2004 Roger Clemens Astros Home B.jpg Fred McGriff Padres Road F.jpg Fred McGriff Padres Road B.jpg 20231106_202203.jpg 1993 Curt Schilling Phillies Home F .jpg

Super cheap ebay pick up. Can't even lie, this gen of penguins jerseys is honestly kinda ugly :lol:. Definitely uninspiring at the very least. Needs a wash and there's some decent pilling on one of the sleeves, but I can't complain for how much I paid. Think I might add the 2009 Stanley cup finals patch.

Always loved the glacier twill used on this era. My only nitpicky complaint is that they just did a 3 layer stacked twill, but it's supposed to be reverse kiss cut. Hard to find one that's correct

IMG_20231111_163200.jpg

IMG_20231111_163217.jpg

20231111_161825.jpg

Super cheap ebay pick up. Can't even lie, this gen of penguins jerseys is honestly kinda ugly :lol:. Definitely uninspiring at the very least. Needs a wash and there's some decent pilling on one of the sleeves, but I can't complain for how much I paid. Think I might add the 2009 Stanley cup finals patch.

Always loved the glacier twill used on this era. My only nitpicky complaint is that they just did a 3 layer stacked twill, but it's supposed to be reverse kiss cut. Hard to find one that's correct

IMG_20231111_163200.jpg

IMG_20231111_163217.jpg

20231111_161825.jpg
Nice pick up and I respectfully disagree with you. I think you got Reebok Edge 1.0 jersey? It's high quality stuff. Here's mine.
Screenshot_20231112-101239.png

Nice pick up and I respectfully disagree with you. I think you got Reebok Edge 1.0 jersey? It's high quality stuff. Here's mine.
Screenshot_20231112-101239.png
Yeah the quality is there, no doubt. Reebok NHL jerseys are some of the best quality authentics across all sports IMO. The penguins are my favorite team in all of sports, so to me, this era is easily the worst or second worst. They've had incredible uniforms throughout their history, but these ones were pretty bland

Yeah the quality is there, no doubt. Reebok NHL jerseys are some of the best quality authentics across all sports IMO. The penguins are my favorite team in all of sports, so to me, this era is easily the worst or second worst. They've had incredible uniforms throughout their history, but these ones were pretty bland
What you think of 2011 winter classic uni?

Is this jersey authentic ? I gave the guy a lowball offer

Is this jersey authentic ? I gave the guy a lowball offer

Even if it was real it looks like trash. But both Aikman jerseys from the seller are fakes

Getting in this 2016 racing stripe throwback in tomorrow. Only issued to the 1986 alumni during the 30th anniversary weekend. Double knit with kiss cut lettering.

IMG_2641.jpeg IMG_2642.jpeg
reminds me of my grey bat boy. they only wore the greys vs cubs for a game has BAT BOY on back and number is 86

Back
Top Bottom