Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I needed somebody to do me dirty to learn a lesson about not selling your stuff. Did me even dirtier here the Emmitt

ae22.jpg

I needed somebody to do me dirty to learn a lesson about not selling your stuff. Did me even dirtier here the Emmitt

ae22.jpg

Dang and I’m looking for a blue Emmitt in 52

Last edited by a moderator:
Was waiting for the clearance price and missed my ****in size

You will find one,. People are selling Odell Giants jersey for 120 dollars now on ebay. Mccaffery Panters joints are cheap now too, so i am sure barkley Giants jerseys will fall in listing price.
Yeah, prices will fall for sure for a worthless jersey like a player that just left in free agency to a rival.

Sofasurfer is one of the biggest scums in the hobby. The woman is his wife. Super weird he uses her image as his icon.

Hi nice jersey. Curious and pardon my ignorance, what you mean by that when you said "destroyed"?

Adding a patch

Adding a patch amd probably getting it tailored , also claiming it's a anniversary edition and unused

ae22.jpg

Why would they add a 2010 patch on a late 90s jersey lol

Speaking of thesofasurfer on eBay, I always knew that seller was a loser and a clown when I discovered him on that platform in 2004 because he was actually selling the 2000s style Reebok Falcons authentic jerseys of Brett Favre & Deion Sanders! That was so backwards and asinine based on historical inaccuracy because he had their names and numbers customized on the design that Michael Vick wore a decade after they were on the team. Another discrepancy is that the Falcons didn't wear Reebok in the early '90s when those guys were on the team.

It made no sense to have a then-contemporary jersey style of players no longer on the team who wore a totally different design when they used to be on the team. 🙄

Speaking of thesofasurfer on eBay, I always knew that seller was a loser and a clown when I discovered him on that platform in 2004 because he was actually selling the 2000s style Reebok Falcons authentic jerseys of Brett Favre & Deion Sanders! That was so backwards and asinine based on historical inaccuracy because he had their names and numbers customized on the design that Michael Vick wore a decade after they were on the team. Another discrepancy is that the Falcons didn't wear Reebok in the early '90s when those guys were on the team.

It made no sense to have a then-contemporary jersey style of players no longer on the team who wore a totally different design when they used to be on the team. 🙄
There are still many Deion Reebok jerseys floating around

There are still many Deion Reebok jerseys floating around

That's just sad and pathetic that many dopes are trying to make a quick buck off totally inaccurate jerseys like that.

The only time Deion wore Reebok jerseys was when he was with the Ravens in 2004 & 2005 because that's when they outfitted the entire league. So it would be reasonable for someone to get a Reebok Ravens jersey from that period customized with his name and number 37 to resell since it would be accurate like that.

Back
Top Bottom