forget VW and Honda,

come over to the
smokin.gif
side
grin.gif

nissan>>>>

s-chassis, cheap, reliable and a torque monster. RWD
pimp.gif

DA and S13 were my 2 first favorite cars, but heres some hondas but dont let the pics fool you
tongue.gif

no retrofit FTL
mad.gif

attachment.php

teg1.png

...and now I present to you... real world cars, vol. 1.

New to me '06 Outback 3.0R Limited. I passed 220k in my 02 WRX wagon and decided it was time for an upgrade. I drove the outback XT and it had a littlemore go, but not a huge amount. The 3.0R is just silky smooth and will be less maintenance down the road. The more I drive this car, the more i realize that itjust fits.

I've already taken this on some forest service roads in the mountains and this thing is alot more capable off-road than alot of the car based SUV's outthere.

3903139816_83c04c951b_o.jpg

can someone plz tell me if you need to have a vehicle insured to get the titlein your name if you bought it with a mechanics lein?
im supposedly going to register my whip tomorrow but some say yay, others nay. anyone know? texas BTW.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

can someone plz tell me if you need to have a vehicle insured to get the title in your name if you bought it with a mechanics lein?
im supposedly going to register my whip tomorrow but some say yay, others nay. anyone know? texas BTW.
Yes, legally you need to be insured to drive the car. but its all on you, you take the title cars under your name, you hold all responsibility.

I would get insured, and none of that hood coverage you be talking about.

im about to go to the little court place so i will find out. i just wanted to know because i let my insurance expire aand now i got the money for the titlesand whatnot but idk if it NEEDS to be insured to get the car titled in my name. and YES when i get insured again i am going with the HOOD insurance. 45 dollarsa month? what? no questions asked, but i need to get full coverage and they want to hit me for an arm and a leg because of my track record. and nobody wannaput they name on it cause i might wreck and cause they insurance to go up. lol but i will find out later on today.

NISMO_350Z_-_yellow_profile.jpg

I wanted the 35th nismo edition, still do
pimp.gif
devil.gif
smh.gif

but lets be real for one second....

Dinan >>

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
the Mugen Si... salesman tried to sell one to me one time, I'm like LOL. $30K for weak performance like that? I'd rather have a MS3 or WRX forthat price.

Did dude really ask us how we feel on Audi's new day time running L.E.D's?
roll.gif

And yeah the Mugen was priced way too high. had it came with more HP then we can talk.

roll.gif

No, he asked us what we think of that mod. Those LEDs were never available on the older body A4. That's a custom job.

I think it looks great.

Originally Posted by JD617

roll.gif
No, he asked us what we think of that mod. Those LEDs were never available on the older body A4. That's a custom job.

I think it looks great.
ohwell.gif
didnt know it was a mod, but still... l.e.d's in thehead lamps are always
pimp.gif

I'm skeptical still though... too lazy to google search it... isnt the day time running leds an option though for 08?
nerd.gif

might as well contribute some whips that yall like as well that I approve of...well {some} yall might like some may not.

******ED

whattup car heads...anyone install short ram intake on their car? i was gonna cop one but i wanted to know if it's hard to install? good lookin

Back
Top Bottom