Official Avatar/.gif Request Thread (All others will be locked)

Aight aight I'm a lil bit confused to these avy sizes and such. I thought the finised avy I had was the right limit and all but I just got a warning fromJrose...

"Your avatar is 157,034 bytes. It should be 150,000 bytes or lower. Please remove it or your avatar option will be turned off. If you are unsure aboutyour avatar size, check this post in our FAQ Forum. http://www.niketalk.com/topic/201205"

Idk if it's something I did wrong on my part...I guess I gotta go review the FAQ or something

its not what you did gutta, its yuku

ill make youa new one since the craftsmanship is poor. ill get to my list also, my ulead is working now

edit: actually if you go back a couple pages, you can see the new avy i did that fits within yuku limits. (search gutta in this thread)

Originally Posted by doosta45

its not what you did gutta, its yuku

ill make youa new one since the craftsmanship is poor. ill get to my list also, my ulead is working now

edit: actually if you go back a couple pages, you can see the new avy i did that fits within yuku limits. (search gutta in this thread)

You talking bout the last one you posted on 9/10/09 at 6:21 pm?

If so that's the one I used...if anything i'll try it again to make sure.

Can ya'll tell me if I'm good with the limit?

I checked the properties of the gif and it says its about 123,000 bytes

illmatic
v41fgm.gif

TRILL
33causj.gif

GUTTA
2v3qvjc.gif

everyone else your videos werent converting. hows the craftsmanship with these, optimized in cs3

nope, its keepvid. it works when it wants too. ill try again tomorrow before i go/after i get off work

Thanks doosta45. Can't rock the avy yet though, I lost a bet so I've got to stick with this for now.

Is there any way I could get my avy redone???

Maybe some different colors, font, and optimized....

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Is there any way I could get my avy redone???

Maybe some different colors, font, and optimized....

ohwell.gif
Yeah what page was the info on?

Ok AF1 and Doosta this is my final avy for a while
laugh.gif

Can i get 1:34-1:39 in this vid with KF7 anywhere on it

AND IF U HAVE TIME

1:19-1:24 on this vid w/ KF7 anywhere

between :44 and :47. also put thin yellow/gold flashing borders and "stress" in the bottom right corner, same color. thanks in advance...

Back
Top Bottom