Official Avatar/.gif Request Thread (All others will be locked)

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Ok AF1 and Doosta this is my final avy for a while
laugh.gif

Can i get 1:34-1:39 in this vid with KF7 anywhere on it

AND IF U HAVE TIME

1:19-1:24 on this vid w/ KF7 anywhere

nerd.gif

Can i get my pic modified from page 24? Flashing red border...and jd in the corner like my current avy?

doosta thank you VERY much...FINALLY it worked...and it looks really good too...thank you

-Tyler

over the limit ugk
smh.gif

ill try to get to it tonight, if not monday. so take it down for the time being before jrose take it down.

jd, ill try to get to it tonight. if not tonight monday unless somebody else pick it up

Anyone have the Pookie gif from "New Jack City"? I have seen it before but
indifferent.gif
@ myself for not saving it, thanks

I may try and come in here later and do something. But for right now, I'm not making any avys.

doosta thanks again............im anxiuosly waiting my champ........btw all ur work is official broham!! thanks again broham.most cats dot have the heart tolook out for cats, and also eveyone else hooi everyone up.good @!%!!

neiborhood
2vnju5w.gif

147k it MAY be over the limit. add it as your avy then check back in so i can see if it meets the 150k limit

and its funny i just learned how to do that too
laugh.gif

ive been slacking with the avys as of late. i just got a new full time job with my cities utility (water/gas/sewer/trash) department doing billing. so thatsbasically taking up all my time. work at 730a off at 530p bar til 9 sleep and do it all over again
pimp.gif

ill try to get some avys done friday since thats a furlough day, so be on the look out. af1 been kinda ghost as of late too
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom