[OFFICIAL] B.o.B. - The Adventures of Bobby Ray | IN STORES NOW!! | release date April 27, 2010 |

- I've seen a few posts about B.o.B. in the first couple of pages and didn't see an "official thread" yet..
- I'm looking forward to this album, not expecting a "CLASSIC" but I think it will be solid from what I've heard thus far...

tumblr_l132nsUqzP1qzbf5ao1_500.jpg

[Official Tracklist]
In stores April 27, 2010
01. “Don’t Let Me Fall

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

damn it drops in a week and still didnt leak yet?
nerd.gif

im assuming he has a great team.. i think the release of airplanes was perfect timing...........

but it'll still probably leak soon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

damn it drops in a week and still didnt leak yet?
nerd.gif
Almost all the tracks (including the bonus tracks) are floating around, so I would assume it has leaked.

Also, for the people commenting on the Rivers Cuomo track - that was confirmed to be the third single. Should be interesting.

I can't wait. But why no "I'll Be In The Sky". That's a bummer. But will still be a great album.

Originally Posted by jc619er

I can't wait. But why no "I'll Be In The Sky". That's a bummer. But will still be a great album.

That should have at least been a Bonus Track
ohwell.gif

I think they pushed the release date up? His mixtape was called May 25th to promote the album correct? So I am assuming since all of his songs are leaking that they are just like eff it get it out there. This will actually be the first CD i will pay money for since POS never better came out.

I have tried to stop myself from listening to all the leaks because i don't want to get sick of the album before it even drops. (i have a tendency to do that).

I'm a HUGE B.o.B fan so this will definitely be copped next week... first cd I've bought since Clipse & Gucci dropped.

Then, it's the Lupe/B.o.B show May 6th
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

It's out

edit. matter of fact, it might be missing track 11 & 15

yep the leaked version out right now has everything except 11 and 15.

i can tell "Airplanes" is gonna be a huge hit... like 100 people have it as their FB status
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom