[OFFICIAL] B.o.B. - The Adventures of Bobby Ray | IN STORES NOW!! | release date April 27, 2010 |

Hey, just wondering if anyone has the lyrics to Big Boi's verse in "Nothing On You (Remix)"? I've been looking around for it for the longest time... If anyone has the link to it, it's definitely appreciated!

Best Buy has it for $7.99
Target has it for $9.99 but has two bonus tracks, I don't know what the songs are though.

iTunes also has two bonus songs

but it for $8 so he can get his money then download the version wit the bonus tracks... i downloaded this album but i still havent listened to it... i just cant get into dude's music like that... its his flow...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

but it for $8 so he can get his money then download the version wit the bonus tracks... i downloaded this album but i still havent listened to it... i just cant get into dude's music like that... its his flow...

Yea I agree. I dont hate the dude or nothing.......Just boring

Airplanes is
sick.gif
tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Yea I agree. I dont hate the dude or nothing.......Just boring
yea no knock on dude... he's talented as ***%... guitar, piano, trumpet, singing, and rapping... imma check it out one of these days tho...

Good album. I love reading NT threads about a new album release. People cant appreciate music for what it is, and are constantly acting as if they are expecting another Ready to Die to drop. In fact, I am convinced if Ready to Die dropped today, NT would think its trash.

Adventures of Bobby Ray is a good album. Period.

Very commercial album, don't know if it's got longevity but it's still a good enough listen ...
3.5/5

I feel like Im missing something not really feelin that single he got out the one bout girls or whatever
can someone recommend a tracc thatll put me on game

Originally Posted by that dude

I feel like Im missing something not really feelin that single he got out the one bout girls or whatever
can someone recommend a tracc thatll put me on game

perhaps airplanes / airplanes pt 2 / bet i bust ?

It's alright but the original B.o.B. from the 1-2 years ago > this. I understand him trying to showcase his overall talents and that's fine but I wish he had waited until maybe a 2nd album to branch out. If his 1st album had just been a full rap album similar to his mixtapes, it would have been great.

I find it ridiculous that Atlantic has the album up on iTunes with Airplanes Pt 2 available ONLY if you buy the full album. Really milking that Eminem verse.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I find it ridiculous that Atlantic has the album up on iTunes with Airplanes Pt 2 available ONLY if you buy the full album. Really milking that Eminem verse.

its ridiculous and genius at the same time
laugh.gif

I just lost one of my best friends Wednesday night, and I swear this album has been on repeat since Thursday morning. I'd never heard Airplanes until then and if I didn't know better I'd say the first verse was aimed at me.

Going to the store after I get outta class...$10 isn't *%!% for what this album did for me

Back
Top Bottom