Official Backpack Broadcasting Sports Thread! Vol. The Best In One Man Band Sports Journalism

In the developments of starting one of my own with some friends. Been planning for a LONG time now. Yours looks good!

In the developments of starting one of my own with some friends. Been planning for a LONG time now. Yours looks good!

Yo thanks for all the love and most importantly the support and watching!

Caerus, definitely do it with your friends. Creating your own news is a beautiful thing man!

Cosmic Canon, I definitely will do something about the lockout as we enter September if there is no changes. Talked to a writer I know who covers the NBA yesterday and he told me that the sides are so far apart discussions are likely to start with "how can we save the 2012-2013 season." My source says according to everything he is hearing that he doesn't think there will be any 2011-2012 season which as a huge NBA fan saddens me. But yeah man definitely will do something soon for sure!

Yo thanks for all the love and most importantly the support and watching!

Caerus, definitely do it with your friends. Creating your own news is a beautiful thing man!

Cosmic Canon, I definitely will do something about the lockout as we enter September if there is no changes. Talked to a writer I know who covers the NBA yesterday and he told me that the sides are so far apart discussions are likely to start with "how can we save the 2012-2013 season." My source says according to everything he is hearing that he doesn't think there will be any 2011-2012 season which as a huge NBA fan saddens me. But yeah man definitely will do something soon for sure!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom