Official Bape Thread

aw damn.
shoulda told me i wouldve asked for a proxy lol

Pondon hasn't shipped mine yet so i'm kind of worried it's going to get cancelled..

So them restock another one in my size today (at a higher price tho) but didn't want to like cop that and end up with two lol but it's all sold out now
Ahh thought u copped from pondon... they really tax for drops like this now & sketchy in my eyes after what they pulled on me with the OP drop... smh

Ahh thought u copped from pondon... they really tax for drops like this now & sketchy in my eyes after what they pulled on me with the OP drop... smh
Yeah i copped from them but haven't received shipping yet and it's been 7/8 days so idk.. lol. i did have them take 10 days to ship me an item before so idk .. i'll be pretty mad if it doesn't come thru tho :lol:
I haven't had too much trouble with them besides them cancelling one of my orders because they accidentally sold me something they didn't have in stock. see what happens.. might email them Thurs.

They been taxing more and more & would have no problem not fulfilling an order with multiple items so they can sell individual and tax more/ shipping etc. but if their just cancelling single orders now just to relist for more while playing with your $ the entire time, that’s unacceptable. They really rubbed me the wrong way the 0P drop. Didn’t refund me till last second possible after PayPal dispute like 2 weeks later.....

They been taxing more and more & would have no problem not fulfilling an order with multiple items so they can sell individual and tax more/ shipping etc. but if their just cancelling single orders now just to relist for more while playing with your $ the entire time, that’s unacceptable. They really rubbed me the wrong way the 0P drop. Didn’t refund me till last second possible after PayPal dispute like 2 weeks later.....
Damn I really hope that's not what they're doing to me because I did see it re-listed and my size.. I just figured they had got another one in.
But i seen an assortment of DBZ shirts pop back up too.. I think I'll e-mail them now so if it does get cancelled at least it's sooner rather than later.

IMG_0005.PNG

Did they make fakes of these? This seems like a super steal

Wish I knew

But if it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Still haven't heard from Pondon too lol. Maybe it's the holidays but there's been times when they've sent the item I bought the next day or day after that.. and times when it's taken 7 days +
9th day today :lol: they better send me my goku t mayne

D16ABBEE-5AF3-4D53-B254-4767319BDDEB.jpeg
My girl got me this:smokin
But damn, my usual size M and this piece/collection do run smaller.

Back
Top Bottom