IMG_0683.JPG IMG_0686.jpg IMG_0687.jpg

Just got this in from happyjagabee

nice bro

i been getting into this crypto tryna stack money to get more Bape :lol:

trying to cut some weight too

nice bro

i been getting into this crypto tryna stack money to get more Bape :lol:

trying to cut some weight too

Thanks man and I need to get in that game. Also same here, need these hoodies to loosen up in the stomach area :lol:

Threw it on with the quickness

IMG_0691.JPG IMG_0688.JPG

Space camo hoodie this week. damn. Only two weeks into 2018 and one of the most coveted hoodie already dropping.
I def need it, but leaning towards the idea of putting that funds to a Japan trip would be more fulfiling.

those dames are ugly. Gotta talk to my guy and see how limited they are.. maybe I get em to resell.

Space camo hoodie this week. damn. Only two weeks into 2018 and one of the most coveted hoodie already dropping.
I def need it, but leaning towards the idea of putting that funds to a Japan trip would be more fulfiling.

Most coveted? are you nuts?

Bro in terms of BAPE real BAPE not this garbage they shark hoodie every other week Bape now. That is in no way one of the most coveted bape hoodies. that joint is trash.

Should have worded it better, one of MY most coveted hoodie from Bape.
I just think they look good and i like it. :lol:

lol I wouldn't go as far as to call it trash, it's fire to me but they release it every season so not coveted thaaaat much. I like the check camo they dropping this week too. If they do shark space camo pants I'll probably cop.

Yea the check camo looks pretty neat, I especially like it on the baby milo tees haha.

Some pictures I took during my trip in HK and Macau. Will upload better ones from my girl’s camera soon.

89E58AEF-4F71-4102-BCFA-5DA3CFC9AFA6.jpeg
2897431E-06E0-4228-BFAD-430D79BE5C8A.jpeg
2D3C3A9C-ECA8-49D0-AE19-7A7654ACFB21.jpeg

I remember sitting at my computer on NT wanting that chomper hoodie so bad when it came out, dope pickup!

Was able to score a tie dye shark off pondon today, paid to be patient!

Back
Top Bottom