Official Bape Thread

662E6A1E-DFE0-4405-9D67-D32A2DCDA75F.jpeg

Courtesy of @You

Damn son you 44?

a youthful 44...

Believe me, nothing beautiful about 150% humidity and 90-plus for 6 months of the year.

The 30 feet from my house to my car is a race against sweat...

1.) Son? You should be calling him, Daddy, ALP lol 8):lol:

2.) The big 4-0 myself.

3.) This man knows about the weather lol. Spent the first 38 years of my life in the South. From Central Florida to the Panhandle, to Mobile, AL, to Houston, TX. Humidity and heat is a fact of life in the Dirty. I've become climatized to San Diego weather, but this place isn't for me to live long-term. I'll be back in the South either next year or in '20.

4.) Don't ask me what possessed me to even poke my head in here tonight. I don't even own a piece of Bape clothing haha.

Hey bros! Favorite bape pieces so far that I picked up in the past year. Really like the anime collabs ^_^ Like to make youtube videos for fun more then taking pics so here they are haha.

That Jurassic World stuff is really dope. Trying to find a Undefeated x Bape Hong Kong opening t in white or orange

Never owned any Bape clothing, but I NEED parts of that Jurassic World collab.

Are their shirts pretty TTS for the most part? Are they boxy? Long? Short?

I wear large in most other brands. I wear a medium in Supreme since the FW17 size change

Any help would be appreciated! Also I was looking at StockX to cop from. Are there better places I should be looking?

I wear a Large in almost all brands. I didn’t size down on Supreme as I like it a little loose and not tight on me. In Bape I go XL and fits pretty on par with Supremes L. If you look on Pondon at some tees they provide some dimensions on the tee sizes that might help you decide if you know what measurements you like. FWIW I’m 6’1 and 165 lbs

Last edited:
Never owned any Bape clothing, but I NEED parts of that Jurassic World collab.

Are their shirts pretty TTS for the most part? Are they boxy? Long? Short?

I wear large in most other brands. I wear a medium in Supreme since the FW17 size change

Any help would be appreciated! Also I was looking at StockX to cop from. Are there better places I should be looking?

I would size up one. I’m usually between a medium and large in most tees and XL fits fine for me.

5’10” about 185lbs

I wear a Large in almost all brands. I didn’t size down on Supreme as I like it a little loose and not tight on me. In Bape I go XL and fits pretty on par with Supremes L. If you look on Pondon at some tees they provide some dimensions on the tee sizes that might help you decide if you know what measurements you like. FWIW I’m 6’1 and 165 lbs

I would size up one. I’m usually between a medium and large in most tees and XL fits fine for me.

5’10” about 185lbs

Maybe I'll try the XL and if its a little too big, try and shrink it some. Thanks y'all. Is stockX the best place to look for this collab?

Been in Japan the last week and I’ve hit 5 Bape stores so far. Hard to contain yourself but bought quite a few tees and hoodies given they are so cheap. Stopped by the Kyoto store where they had some exclusives. Sorry for the crappy pics they are picky about phones..

Attachments

• 91AFFE4A-A299-451F-B92B-D98CA4619F8E.jpeg
    91AFFE4A-A299-451F-B92B-D98CA4619F8E.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom