Official Bape Thread

3104F1DA-3460-4251-BCC4-C03884956C97.jpeg

044402B9-7351-4FF5-82CD-96356C67C885.jpeg

Today
Those tee times are grails!

Wait til you're in your 40's.

You'll be like me talking about your OG Reebok pumps and sayin "no idea why they need to re-release these. Mine still look great!"

For those still interested in buying the Bape x Adidas collab pants the length of the pants is adidas tts, the waist is definitely slimmer. Close to size down slimmer.

They're pretty nice. The material is a bit thin, but the print on the pants looks good. Definitely will get a lot of wear out of mine.

I don't think I've worn a jacket in 15 years except on trips. When 'winter' is in the 50's and lasts like a week, some articles of clothing just don't matter.

In nyc you need every category of clothing at some point in the year

oh I get it gooch. My brother lives in Brooklyn.

I just can't find an excuse to grab any of the BAPE jackets (hell, it's hard to even justify track pants). NOLA is a shorts and short sleeve world when not at work.

oh I get it gooch. My brother lives in Brooklyn.

I just can't find an excuse to grab any of the BAPE jackets (hell, it's hard to even justify track pants). NOLA is a shorts and short sleeve world when not at work.
As beautiful as that sounds I know the money flow ain’t the same as nyc, especially that holiday get money season so I’ll deal with the cold here

I prefer that to winter

Yeah that's the choice I made.

When I was 7, my dad did took us on a 1-yr sabbatical at Purdue in West Lafayette, IN (I'm originally from ATL).

On Easter morning, we got 2 feet of snow. My eyelid froze shut on the walk to school one morning.

So, while I'd love to be able to grab all kinds of jackets and long sleeve stuff, it's a price I'm willing to pay.

Yeah that's the choice I made.

When I was 7, my dad did took us on a 1-yr sabbatical at Purdue in West Lafayette, IN (I'm originally from ATL).

On Easter morning, we got 2 feet of snow. My eyelid froze shut on the walk to school one morning.

So, while I'd love to be able to grab all kinds of jackets and long sleeve stuff, it's a price I'm willing to pay.
Of course, but nyc the greatest city on planet earth so I’ll put up with whatever weather to be here

Back
Top Bottom