Official Bape Thread

Good looks.

You grab anything from this season yet?
yeah, I grabbed the simpsons shirt with bart and the skateboard on it in the blk cw. was very tempted to cop one of the transformers tees but decided to pass for now ($120 is pricey for a shirt for me right now). also wanted to scoop something out the coca cola collection but most is gone off the website.

with that said you know of any reliable websites to scoop some of the older stuff? im interested in one of those marvel shirts they did recently and the comme des garcon is fire. ebay is a little risky because I cant really tell the fakes from the real.

yeah, I grabbed the simpsons shirt with bart and the skateboard on it in the blk cw. was very tempted to cop one of the transformers tees but decided to pass for now ($120 is pricey for a shirt for me right now). also wanted to scoop something out the coca cola collection but most is gone off the website.

with that said you know of any reliable websites to scoop some of the older stuff? im interested in one of those marvel shirts they did recently and the comme des garcon is fire. ebay is a little risky because I cant really tell the fakes from the real.
Yea I been easing my way back into it. Only grabbed yellow camo rain hat and the green camo bucket (one from lookbook)

And yea my favorite place is heatclub.com (formerly 3peat.la) also pondonstore.com is solid.

I also have this dude on ebay who hooks me up with a preorder (most recently that green bucket) thru the JP store every now and again. this is his store on the bay. http://stores.ebay.com/spiritualcircle/

Reactions: alp
Yea I been easing my way back into it. Only grabbed yellow camo rain hat and the green camo bucket (one from lookbook)

And yea my favorite place is heatclub.com (formerly 3peat.la) also pondonstore.com is solid.

I also have this dude on ebay who hooks me up with a preorder (most recently that green bucket) thru the JP store every now and again. this is his store on the bay. http://stores.ebay.com/spiritualcircle/
aight thanks for the info. ill check the sites out.

just checked pondonstore.com, they got the transformers shirts under retail. how did they do that?

just checked pondonstore.com, they got the transformers shirts under retail. how did they do that?
Japan retail is lower. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Big/Tall bros get no love in the aftermarket sometimes, you'll find it soon. You tried the bape facebook group?

especially in the bape aftermarket.

XXl and XL **** goes so fast :smh:  
yup. especially since the xxls and xls run small so oftentimes its really xl and l. you would think that the s, m sizes would go faster because a lot of Asians wear that size but its not the case.

Big/Tall bros get no love in the aftermarket sometimes, you'll find it soon. You tried the bape facebook group?

It's also bad that Japanese clothing run small, so a XL fits a large, a large here isn't even that big of a size, same with Japanese exclusive shoes, the tokyos 5s in a size 12 are going for over 6k while the smaller sizes goes for half, the big/tall gets no love in Japan :frown:

Last edited:
It's also bad that Japanese clothing run small, so a XL fits a large, a large here isn't even that big of a size, same with Japanese exclusive shoes, the tokyos 5s in a size 12 are going for over 6k while the smaller sizes goes for half, the big/tall gets no love in Japan :frown:
yup, I was just saying that :lol:

Lmao, that's why I may give up on getting japanese stuff and find alternatives. I love and hate Visvim at the same time, like I'll find all kinds of stuff in 10.5 and under but no 12s. I don't think these brands realize how much more they could make if they make a few more 12s n 13s.

Lmao, that's why I may give up on getting japanese stuff and find alternatives. I love and hate Visvim at the same time, like I'll find all kinds of stuff in 10.5 and under but no 12s. I don't think these brands realize how much more they could make if they make a few more 12s n 13s.
that's what you'd think but it japan there are really very few dudes rocking that size(over there). that's like a size 16 over here. sure they might make one or two but making more than that would have the product sit over there for a minute and probably go on mega sale :lol:

Last edited:

I've been searching for 6 months for a size 12 visvim shamans in a black or brown on eBay, that is something I have lost faith in, y-3s raf Simmons or Rick Owens don't even sale anything above 11.5 on their site, thought I was the only big footer who has no luck in Japanese footwear

rick owens runs up to a 13 I think, I am sure they have a 45 at least which is a 12.

It would be dope if they could relocate some of that big foot stock to the US Alp, but hey it's cool. Means more money in the pocket, I just wish someone besides ronnie fieg made kicks with tassels.

I think y-3 qasas in 12 are "easy" to find if you are into those vic.

It would be dope if they could relocate some of that big foot stock to the US Alp, but hey it's cool. Means more money in the pocket, I just wish someone besides ronnie fieg made kicks with tassels.

I think y-3 qasas in 12 are "easy" to find if you are into those vic.
:lol: I feel you, tassels are fire if implemented correctly, which visvim does. I remember Gucci had some tassel sneakers a few years back that were dope, I think they also had an oversized tongue.
im pretty sure I saw visvims over at dover street market in ny

Dope.
If you can take a pic of some of the apparel you own. We appreciate clothes in here as well as kicks

Back
Top Bottom