Official Bape Thread

Yo guys this may be a noob question but can anyone reccommend a good seller or website to pick up clothing from past seasons in bape, supreme, 10 deep etc. there's a few pieces I'm looking for.

anyone peep that spongebob bape collection that dropped in japan a little while back?

anyone peep that spongebob bape collection that dropped in japan a little while back?

some pieces are alright. i don't think i can rock anything with spongebob though

also looking for bapestas in sz 11 maybe 11.5 if anyone can point me in the right direction besides ebay pm me thanks

Last edited:
I haven't got anything from bape in a while but I'm looking to get a snowboard jacket in the next couple of months 
nerd.gif

Nice bucket hats. Ima probably end up scooping something from the planet of the apes collab.

Does anyone know when the rest of AW '14 is going to drop?  I've been waiting on a few pieces but haven't seen any updates on the online store or anywhere else.

quick question i usually wear jackets in size L so i can layer, but seeing how you should go a size up in Bape should i stll go with an XL?

Back
Top Bottom