Official Bape Thread

LPU. $54 “defected” tees came.

AB947E4D-B444-487F-ADD8-4CC5BBB65716.jpeg
What’s wrong with em lol

Finally got to pick up this crazy bape denim patch jacket. Price was a bit crazy but it was one of those pieces I couldn't pass up. made a video on it if anyone wants to check it out. wish i got a size large though haha.

video:

Mom's going to Japan and my aunt asked what do I want for a gift and I said bape hoodie just saw on the bape site that its $600 no way im asking for that much for a gifted hoodie lmao.

Are there any store, hookups there that can get me a hoodie on the low or maybe just a tee. Or any hypebeast streetwear for the low any tip would be appreciated.

Mom's going to Japan and my aunt asked what do I want for a gift and I said bape hoodie just saw on the bape site that its $600 no way im asking for that much for a gifted hoodie lmao.

Are there any store, hookups there that can get me a hoodie on the low or maybe just a tee. Or any hypebeast streetwear for the low any tip would be appreciated.

Which hoodie is it?
Did you check the US bape site for that price? If so, that same Bape hoodie in Japan will be significantly cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom