Official BAPE thread??

Hi, can someone link me to the Official BAPE thread that is actually active?? I can't seem to find one... Thanks.

you'll need a time machine back to 2004.
I still rock, don't listen to any haters
You better seach google. You done ****** up now.
Ya I agree that BAPE is kinda old these days... But there are still fans out there, I just can't believe that no ones even talking about their new BAPE Black that was released in DSM NY the past Saturday. I dunno... The Bape Black diamond tee were retailed for $500  and so on....But the Tees and sweaters looked amazing tho. lol

Ya I agree that BAPE is kinda old these days... But there are still fans out there, I just can't believe that no ones even talking about their new BAPE Black that was released in DSM NY the past Saturday. I dunno... The Bape Black diamond tee were retailed for $500  and so on....But the Tees and sweaters looked amazing tho. lol
i think they bankrupted people. LOLZ

If it aint Supreme, Nike, Polo or Ronnie Fieg related ppl hate it on here :lol:
Bape is aight however. Hate their prices tho lol

Them shark hoodies/jackets are still fire

only like certain pieces now..not like before when I would get all the tees and whatnot

need those new big sean and cudi collab tees though

Last edited:
I knew this was gonna come soon......I literally just told someone Bape is on again.

I dunno if certain ppl are getting paid but its def getting promoted again..........

I bet the ppl with all this Bape I'm thinking of get it all for free too. The power of IG.

Back
Top Bottom