OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

I wonder if they fix that glitch where they would show the coach talking to the players and they would freeze yet everything else in the background would kewp moving :lol:

Probably not since barbie mode the top priority.

I wonder if they fix that glitch where they would show the coach talking to the players and they would freeze yet everything else in the background would kewp moving :lol:

Probably not since barbie mode the top priority.

They still have the issue where the camera closes up on the inbounder And you can’t see anything on the court. Lost a game to my brother because that happened to me on the last possession down 2. Even took a timeout and it did it again.

giphy (56).gif

Why does this look soo much more like basketball than the current ****?

Simple.

They need to make it LESS about basketball and more about stuff this website was founded on.

But if the game is too complicated, the casuals won't like it.

I get their motive but I don't have to like it.

Ok something i always do when i pickup 2k. I always put players on the team based on which city/state they're from. I like the players to rep their city.

Weirdo :lol:

So if you like them to "rep their cities" so much then why don't you follow suit and stop pretending you are from NY when you're really from Jersey?

Simple.

They need to make it LESS about basketball and more about stuff this website was founded on.

But if the game is too complicated, the casuals won't like it.

I get their motive but I don't have to like it.

The casuals pay the bills. As much as we hate it the louder majority that spends hundreds of dollars in VC will get their way.

I say this as someone who has maintained an 85% or better win percentage in each online game mode every year. 2k21 was my least played 2k since 17.

Next gen is NBA jam on steriods. You can check my post history I said it week 1 with the game. Kind of funny to watch the same people who loved it initially turn on it.

Current gen is a snooze fest. Everyone plays the same. Yes when I play my team and I still win 90% of the time but it’s not fun.

Curry slide, pick, speed glitch. Cut the court in half these PGs will quit before the 1st quarter is out. I blame youtubers for creating these terrible game metas.

The casuals pay the bills. As much as we hate it the louder majority that spends hundreds of dollars in VC will get their way.

I say this as someone who has maintained an 85% or better win percentage in each online game mode every year. 2k21 was my least played 2k since 17.

Next gen is NBA jam on steriods. You can check my post history I said it week 1 with the game. Kind of funny to watch the same people who loved it initially turn on it.

Current gen is a snooze fest. Everyone plays the same. Yes when I play my team and I still win 90% of the time but it’s not fun.

Curry slide, pick, speed glitch. Cut the court in half these PGs will quit before the 1st quarter is out. I blame youtubers for creating these terrible game metas.

You can score at will with Ben Simmons in the game that says enough :lol:

Was this vs. the CPU or Online?

What is it that you hate?

this was in mycareer, against the CPU. this wasn't the first time i lost by this much either.

when i started playing i faced new york. we lost by 60.

i really hate the decision making the AI has and the amount of bad luck when it comes to shooting. i mean, there were A LOT of times that they bricked wide open shots (layups, midrange shots and 3 pointers), and even if they have like 2 defenders in front of them they'll chuck up a 3 thinking they're steph or something lol

Last edited:
Great insight on the developer scene in regards to Franchise Mode here.

All of you, "They just put out a roster update" dudes should listen to help kill some of your ignorance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom