OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

More solid content for those that honestly believe the development process is that simple.

Episode #388 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Derek (aka Dee4Three) and I are your hosts for this weekly podcast that’s all about basketball gaming.

It’s the second and final part of the triumphant return of Leftos to the show! In Part 2, we discuss the impact and importance of the community wishlists. On that note, we’ve got some suggestions for further customisation in MyNBA. Leftos reveals some interesting insights into a few of the programming challenges he’s faced so far, the reasons behind certain design choices, and some of the technical roadblocks that stand in the way of adding new features. He also talks about what it’s been like to develop video games during the pandemic, and names his favourite NBA 2K game that he’s worked on so far.

2K been more quiet than usual it seems 🤔
Still nothing
mjlol (1) (1).png

We Gave Yall Rapper Mode! Be happy!

I mean they had already added the hair, dance moves, and clothes. The bad lyrics is the final step.

Do we get to pick our girlfriend or wife? What if I wanna be like Future and have 6 baby mamas? Will they take VC out of my account each week for child support?

Better yet if you add girlfriends and wives in 2021 you gotta hit the other side too or its tone deaf. So a Lil Nas X career arc has to be available as well. Only problem with that you will no longer be able to pick Nike as a sponsor.

I just want a game that feels like basketball man.

Prime 2K

215 pages. Folks loved this game.

Great game. Looking back at the thread, you could see it going the way of “MyCareer” being the focus etc.

But it’s cool to see that at that time, people were still playing 5 v 5, and taking pride in beating each other with teams and ****

That is a rarity today.

Sad how much effort they’d put into things like the Jordan mode and where the game has gone now

Back
Top Bottom