OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

*Stolen* (Not My Work)

For those that still play "Franchise Mode" in 2K

MyLeague Random Events - Operation Sports Forums https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-basketball/964675-myleague-random-events.html

I am putting together a spreadsheet that entails providing random events to apply in your MyLeague. I want to have tons of potential events that can happen so I would like your help in coming up with storyline events you would like to see.

Once there is a good base to draw from I will publish the spreadsheet for all to use, but here is a sneak peek of how it looks so far.

Bored messing around online
20200322_201458.jpg

Downloaded the game last week for 20 something bucks. Figured why not . Gonna be in the crib for the next 2 months... PSN : premium718

This game is completely ****ing trash playing HOF online.. and more unrealistic than the AS mode they play with on regular online.

Ive played a several games of regular online & outside of maybe 1-2 games no player did anything ridiculous.

I just played a regular online match for 5 min per quarter. Giannis finished with 77 & 19 on like 70% shooting. EVERY play was Giannis catching the ball on a halfcourt pass from out of bounds & running by 5 defenders for either a dunk or prohop layup. **** is ridiculous.

This game is completely ****ing trash playing HOF online.. and more unrealistic than the AS mode they play with on regular online.

Ive played a several games of regular online & outside of maybe 1-2 games no player did anything ridiculous.

I just played a regular online match for 5 min per quarter. Giannis finished with 77 & 19 on like 70% shooting. EVERY play was Giannis catching the ball on a halfcourt pass from out of bounds & running by 5 defenders for either a dunk or prohop layup. **** is ridiculous.
It is sad that people have to experience that type of unrealistic nonsense. I feel for you.

I would suggest limiting your time online, I know playing humans is (more) fun. But if looking for a realistic experience is your goal, going online is the last thing you want to do.

Unless you find similar minded people to play online.

Suggest going here: https://forums.operationsports.com/...088-play-now-online-2k20-hard-knock-life.html

It is sad that people have to experience that type of unrealistic nonsense. I feel for you.

I would suggest limiting your time online, I know playing humans is (more) fun. But if looking for a realistic experience is your goal, going online is the last thing you want to do.

Unless you find similar minded people to play online.

Suggest going here: https://forums.operationsports.com/...088-play-now-online-2k20-hard-knock-life.html

Regular online play is cool for me because while some people do attempt to cheese there also... it seems as if it's actually easier to contain on Allstar (the easier level). Ever since i started playing HOF online matches it's gotten ridiculous. Can't hit wide open shots to save my life, & due to that Giannis/Lebron (i've played 5 games & have yet to play another team) are receiving halfcourt passes & just dunking.

How is it that the AI becomes less reliable on defense with the difficulty harder. Not to mention it feels like a completely different game from HOF to AS. The speed changes, the reaction time is off & it just feels choppy.

I was really hoping to play online for money, but if every game is going to be like this i'll just bow out.

NBA 2K20 Roster Set is completed.

This Roster set is for OFFLINE gamers.

As usual this roster file will include a Complete overhaul of tendencies, ratings, and badges to best represent NBA basketball.

Those that have followed our work in the past know that we focus on getting a realistic OFFLINE basketball experience vs the CPU. That is what we are all about.

To download the file (XBOX ONE)
Gamertag: DCALLAMERICAN
File Name: "Play Now"

Below are videos that show off the CPU Tendencies, which I feel is the strongest aspect of our roster.

Is there some sort of shooting cheat out there I just don’t know about?

i play online and actually do really well but play in person with one of my friends frequently and I swear he always shoots 70% and lights up with green shots constantly. Hand in his face, no big deal. I don’t get it.

I'm probably gonna pick this up before the end of the month since they're $20 on PS Store with their spring sale going on.

NBA 2K20 Roster Set is completed.

This Roster set is for OFFLINE gamers.

As usual this roster file will include a Complete overhaul of tendencies, ratings, and badges to best represent NBA basketball.

Those that have followed our work in the past know that we focus on getting a realistic OFFLINE basketball experience vs the CPU. That is what we are all about.

To download the file (XBOX ONE)
Gamertag: DCALLAMERICAN
File Name: "Play Now"

Below are videos that show off the CPU Tendencies, which I feel is the strongest aspect of our roster.

You know of anyone that does these kinds of things for PS4, Sliders too? I'm guessing OS Forums but I'm not sure who has the best set out there.

Back
Top Bottom