OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

2K is capped out. No reason for purchasing the game until it’s out for Ps5

#HighIQ

I’ll get 2k21 on PS5. Hope PS5’s are easier to get than PS4’s were.

#HighIQ

Sticking to 2k20 on my One for now too.

#HighIQ

Lol 2k. They only put effort into the barbie dress up game mode.

:rofl: Remember, this is NT.

2k21 came out and the season hasn't even ended
2020 is poverty
#HighIQ

I’m glad I passed. Played the demo again.....nah I’m good. I will try again on the PS5. At least this will give me the chance to finish Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.

Imma just stick with 2k20 and wait until 2k21 is free on xbox game pass like 2k20 was.

Haven’t played 2K since 2K15 and it hasn’t been good to me since 2K13/14

Madden been trash since 13
I thought shooting in 2k13 was waaay too easy. The soundtrack was great though. 2k14 is one of their best. 2k16 was decent, but everything after that has been absolute trash

Madden 13 messed everything up with that infinity engine. The games have been awful ever since

Never fails

Sad results

The casuals man...I spent around 2 and a half hours in my career yesterday grinding my shooting badges. Got about half of them. Most of my games now look around like this

It takes time and practice and is way more rewarding when you actually hit. But most of the community are cry babies who don’t want to earn anything.
C5227484-47D4-4BD9-B966-A3C68235D070.jpeg

People don't want to hear, "You need to take time and PRACTICE shooting." THey don't want to hear that. It is easier to complain when you know your demands will be heard.

Same thing EVERY damn year.

People cry after having the game less than a WEEK because they feel they are entitled to be good.

Sucka Fans
Sucka 2K

People don't want to hear, "You need to take time and PRACTICE shooting." THey don't want to hear that. It is easier to complain when you know your demands will be heard.

Same thing EVERY damn year.

People cry after having the game less than a WEEK because they feel they are entitled to be good.

Sucka Fans
Sucka 2K

I was 20-1 in the rec

My 1 lost I deserved to lose them fools was sweet. They had their badges and had been practicing. I wish they would just release the game and don’t make any changes for at least a month.

Ran up against a full 5. They jumped into a 2-3 zone right off rip didn’t matter.

89 Overall. Only half of my badges.

00EF507A-CB40-4957-902F-D8B4A5B10AC7.jpeg

This game already made it impossible to make layups.... & they want to make it more difficult? Yet i'm sure people will be bombing 30 footers with no problem
:lol: Never understood why they put so much into making a layup. May as well just shoot 3s.

Back
Top Bottom