OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

2D55A871-0A04-4AE5-A4B1-5D09052FE0C8.png

Not bad game starting to get my dribblin and passing down a bit more

10/11 from 3.

Ridiculous.

Man that new MyNba eras mode is:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Played it all day yesterday and I never do that with 2k even when its brand new.
Did the Kobe era w / the lakers. 76ers ended up getting Lebron(w Iverson), Cavs got Durant.
Melo and Harden on the Grizz.
After Shaq left , I traded for a ton of draft picks. Ended up getting Rondo, Giannis and Jokic

Its dope because you can stop those rule/history changes too.
So I took away challenges, kept it so HS kids can still be eligible for the draft and got rid of the play-in/replays

It's definitely not perfect for sure,
but honestly this 2k already ensures I won't be buy 2k24
This mode will keep me BUSY.

That is unless they drop a Kobe edition with "Mamba" challenges
and dramatically increase/change crowd reactions
Until your data file is randomly corrupted and you have to start over. I do like what I'm hearing about that mode though, it sounds amazing but I've been burned twice in recent years with corrupted files wiping out seasons of MyLeague play..

Finished the last game of the ‘Jordan Challenge’ tonight. Got to give it up to 2K, they really did a great job on it—from the filters, era specific presentation/commentary & re-creating the game specific NBA on NBC intros, I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed playing a new 2K as much as I did on the weekend.

Loving the gameplay changes from 22, as well. Just hope it doesn’t get patched to feel similar to 22 (and 21, 20, etc).

Finished the last game of the ‘Jordan Challenge’ tonight. Got to give it up to 2K, they really did a great job on it—from the filters, era specific presentation/commentary & re-creating the game specific NBA on NBC intros, I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed playing a new 2K as much as I did on the weekend.

Loving the gameplay changes from 22, as well. Just hope it doesn’t get patched to feel similar to 22 (and 21, 20, etc).

I'm on the one vs the Blazers. Six 3s in a half has been tough :lol:

I appreciate the era filters though I've been mostly playing with them off

no need for the encouraging

my guy out here flourishing already

got my bred 1s on with some blk/red jordan short shorts and a white tee

also i can guarantee you noone else in here shooting 10/11 from 3 maybe besides WASHED KING WASHED KING ..Them whites aint saving them this year

my 3 on a 87

I haven't had a 10-11 game this year yet. My best so far has been a 6/7. It's been an adjustment for me trying to get open, I just don't get that many open looks from 3. The closeouts are quicker and my player is 6'7 with an 85 3 so my jumper isn't the fastest.

I Avg like 15-4-9 last I checked around 25-30 ish games played.

Spent a extra $15 on VC, think that was about 50,000 VC points. Went from a 73 to 79.

Think about 80 and up is serviceable MyPlayer build. Grind the rest of it out by playing MyCareer and Park games.

yup about same for me $150 .. i am 31 and it is what it is

every game has microtransactions just times we living in

do i think its ridiculous to have to put money into something to be able to play competitive.. ofcourse but it aint hurting my pockets once a year

a

its crazy that ea gets all kinds of **** for microtransactions but 2k gets away with it every year.

people damn near almost killed that star wars game few years back for it.

I don’t mind paying for VC or micro transactions in general.

This is technically the first time I bought a 2K that wasn’t the standard edition. So overall, I spent I guess about $45($30 for MJ Edition plus additional $15) on VC this season.

I don’t mind it because I spend most of my time playing MyCareer and The City and I get a lot of enjoyment out of that.

I was originally trying to buy the Championship Edition digitally but that was pre-order only, so that saved me about 50 bucks right there.

at least with this i know my $$$ is going to something that I WANT.. build character to my tune (it might be *** build) but its something I CREATED

i aint playing a guessing game where im opening up packs hoping i can pull diamonds etc and instead get bronze cards or 65 ovr cards

only thing i dont like is over the years the VC price continues to increase.. last year it costed about 360K to get to a 99 now its about 430k

its absolutely ridiculous they still havent fixed having superstars in the game during a blowout. 40 point blow out and both kawhi and pg in the game.

playing against the warriors 2 minutes left in the game we are down 2 and lebron didnt play a second of the last 2 minutes.

they do this every year

at least with this i know my $$$ is going to something that I WANT.. build character to my tune (it might be *** build) but its something I CREATED

i aint playing a guessing game where im opening up packs hoping i can pull diamonds etc and instead get bronze cards or 65 ovr cards

only thing i dont like is over the years the VC price continues to increase.. last year it costed about 360K to get to a 99 now its about 430k

Yeah 2k inflation out of pocket.

But I hate losing so here we are. In theory someone could grind a player up from 60 if they want to mindlessly play my career for hours, get dog walked online.

I have a full time job, social life, and interests outside of 2k. Grinding a player from 60 will take way too long. Outside of the first few months I hop on and play a few rec/pro-am games a night with the squad then I go to bed.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican yo do you have any videos on gameplay so far? Last 2K I bought was 16 and I don’t play barbie mode. Straight PNO. I know you emphasize practice mode, but just wondering if you had any other tips.

Back
Top Bottom