Official BBQ thread

423F0358-6E51-4CFF-B75B-F54730331B3E.jpeg

Turkey burgers seasoned with dry ranch for dinner tonight. Just a little something light.

Traeger gets used almost every other day. Here’s my weekly chicken breast’s, all that juice is from chicken it comes out perfect every time. Wanted some tacos earlier this weekend so decided to try and make some tacos Al Pastor, we’ll see how they come out, home made sauce and all.

Fam, Im copping a Traeger this week!

you will not regret it. When we move I am definitely upgrading my traeger. I want the wifire ironwood 885

Received the WSM, going to put it together now in the office. Any advise for prepping it before 1st time use? if any is needed at all.

I usually don't buy rubs but I'm going to let that go today. Got a small 3lbs brisket piece and some ribs for today
IMG_20190728_113410.jpg
That Salt lick is good stuff. Used that for years. Couldn’t get it in Call and kinda fell off for a min. Think you’ll like it, the garlic one was my favorite. It will do your brisket justice.

That Salt lick is good stuff. Used that for years. Couldn’t get it in Call and kinda fell off for a min. Think you’ll like it, the garlic one was my favorite. It will do your brisket justice.

Too bad I didn't do my brisket justice
Still struggling with cooking brisket. Forgot to pick up some more wood so couldn't smoke anything. Brisket is not something time can be used alone to tell how well it's coming. I think I have to get a thermometer

Yea it can be tough to tell with out a thermometer. I usually go mid 190’s for sliced and upper 190’s for the shred effect.

Back
Top Bottom