Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

I got Oregon in this one but I'll be rooting for Auburn and Cam Newton. I have a feeling we won't get as many points as expected. Newton and James should get theirs, but the key to this year's NC is Darron Thomas. 

I got Oregon in this one but I'll be rooting for Auburn and Cam Newton. I have a feeling we won't get as many points as expected. Newton and James should get theirs, but the key to this year's NC is Darron Thomas. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Nike's projecting something sweet on the mountains in AZ with some lasers
pimp.gif

x2_41d0205

What?!
eek.gif
roll.gif
Is that real??
eek.gif
  seriously is that real?!

I go to an SEC school so I should want Auburn to win..but I saw Oregon personally curb stomp my team IN Neyland stadium
embarassed.gif

Them boys dont play no games tryna score, their offense is
pimp.gif
 to watch (especially in person) and I just cant see anyone beating them.

Oregon 38- Auburn 35

I go to an SEC school so I should want Auburn to win..but I saw Oregon personally curb stomp my team IN Neyland stadium
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Oregon 38- Auburn 35

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

SEC

Some real Alabama fans made this - you can use it if you like:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Roll Duck Roll

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 These cats down here acting like they have already won.Please shatter Auburn dreams of winning a title.QUACK ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

SEC

Some real Alabama fans made this - you can use it if you like:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Roll Duck Roll

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 These cats down here acting like they have already won.Please shatter Auburn dreams of winning a title.QUACK ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words can't explain how jazzed I am for this game!!!!! DUCKS!!!! Word to calibeebee (btw what are you doing for the game broski?) It still honestly hasn't hit me that they are in the ship... $%!% is crazy!! What is kinda funny though is that (to me) it seems that most "experts" are picking Auburn, although most "fans" are picking Oregon....?

Words can't explain how jazzed I am for this game!!!!! DUCKS!!!! Word to calibeebee (btw what are you doing for the game broski?) It still honestly hasn't hit me that they are in the ship... $%!% is crazy!! What is kinda funny though is that (to me) it seems that most "experts" are picking Auburn, although most "fans" are picking Oregon....?

UGA grad checking in. This we root for SEC team thing is over. After Fairley's cheap shots in the UGA game I cannot stand the barners. I LOVE MY DUCKS!!

UGA grad checking in. This we root for SEC team thing is over. After Fairley's cheap shots in the UGA game I cannot stand the barners. I LOVE MY DUCKS!!

Originally Posted by firered18

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Oregon 38- Auburn 35

Yeah we curb stomped Tennessee too

Back
Top Bottom