*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Projected to sell 35-40K.
This is def a surprise to me.  Logic sold like 70k first week right?  I thought Krit was more well known then logic and would top him.

Guess not.  Props to logic for having a solid fan base.  Can't believe this only sold half of his numbers

This is def a surprise to me.  Logic sold like 70k first week right?  I thought Krit was more well known then logic and would top him.

Guess not.  Props to logic for having a solid fan base.  Can't believe this only sold half of his numbers

Sales projections are from hotnewhiphop. Not sure how accurate they can be, but if true, it's pretty disappointing. I've never even heard of Logic, but I see they're both on Def Jam. KRIT has to find his way out of that hellhole of a label. He'd be much better of independent at this point.

They upped the projections to 40-45k last I checked but it's still disappointing that his greatness isn't reconigized in mainstream. He said on Twitter that he felt like he was under shipped as well.

The sales aren't super important but I feel like KRIT is one of the best in the game right now and its no reason that he shouldn't be selling 100k records when meek mill, schoolboy, Mac miller and ASAP rocky can. Is it cause the white kids and Asians can't pick up what he is putting down? The whole southern/country thing? Or is it just the historical fact that southern artists never sell a lot of records without completing crossing over?

I THINK ANGELS GET HIGH... thats old school player **** when i high as ****, low key krit make that chill smoke something music so
mean.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alright. We have a late addition to "The Album of 14'". This CD Is incredible. This is what "Live from the Underground" shoulda' been.

Gentlemen, I've finally formed my opinion of this album. While it didn't have enough trunk knockers in it, I think this is a 9/10 easy. This is what LFTU should have been.

I can play this top to bottom without skipping a song, something I can't say about previous Krit tapes. The beats are so clean (except my Sub pt 3) and everyone came correct on the features except Wiz.

I like every song except one. My Sub Pt 3 was a huge let down, not what I wanted from him at all. Pay Attention grew on me but My Sub just won't.

BTW, Saturdays and Lost Generation are two of the best songs he has ever made. Both are fantastic

just left the show..... **** was dope.
sadly left my phone in the car, & punkass topflight want gonna let me back in, so no vids/pics....
also........... sons of bishes towed my, and a **** load of other folks cars too.

I did at least get to say watup/express my appreciation before the show tho:

I won't say it because you'll say it's too early, but this album is great. Great concept. Mo Better Cool is so damn smooth.

This album was cool but I guess expected something else cause I still feel underwhelmed. The album finished strong but some songs had some corny choruses, Third Eye & Cadillactica stand out there. The production is great throughout and the features were cool too, I aint even mind E 40 and I cant his rapping lol. Lupes verse was great

just left the show..... **** was dope.
sadly left my phone in the car, & punkass topflight want gonna let me back in, so no vids/pics....
also........... sons of bishes towed my, and a **** load of other folks cars too.

I did at least get to say watup/express my appreciation before the show tho:

How tall are you? Pic makes you look bow wow level. :lol: Still dope nonetheless. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom