*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Gotta say, I usually **** with Anthony's opinions, but I can't **** with him this time. The dude is just wrong

agree completely. the mixtape is stale. Time to take off those blinders for KRIT y'all . The whole mixtape sounds like something he has released before.

I'm waiting for KRIT to at least expand his horizons even if it's bad just try for once. He stays in his lane way too much and when you do that the music just starts to sound exactly the same. 

Completely disagree. In fact your comment comes across as somebody that doesnt even listen to dude lol.

Cadillactica was released last year and sounded nothing like his previous pieces of works. I think he demonstrated everything that you alluded to in your comment with that album.

But you know the main criticism from some in his fanbase about the album? It was missing some of the style from his previous projects.

He follows up with a place holder basically, which from the looks of it has pleased all of us. Returning to some of the soul that was missing from the last album and well as bringing in the content and substance and turnt vibe that he is known for.

Gotta say, I usually **** with Anthony's opinions, but I can't **** with him this time. The dude is just wrong

agree completely. the mixtape is stale. Time to take off those blinders for KRIT y'all . The whole mixtape sounds like something he has released before.

I'm waiting for KRIT to at least expand his horizons even if it's bad just try for once. He stays in his lane way too much and when you do that the music just starts to sound exactly the same. 
Completely disagree. In fact your comment comes across as somebody that doesnt even listen to dude lol.

Cadillactica was released last year and sounded nothing like his previous pieces of works. I think he demonstrated everything that you alluded to in your comment with that album.

But you know the main criticism from some in his fanbase about the album? It was missing some of the style from his previous projects.

He follows up with a place holder basically, which from the looks of it has pleased all of us. Returning to some of the soul that was missing from the last album and well as bringing in the content and substance and turnt vibe that he is known for.
Cadillactica was better than this mixtape though

I'll just take the L and just concede that I'm not that big of a KRIT fan. Just have big expectations since he's so talented and he just drops mediocre project after mediocre project.

Last edited:
I agree that Cadillactica was better than this. In fact im glad that this wasnt better than that album so maybe the whole KRIT cant make an official album better than his free albums talk can kinda die down.

I'll just take the L and just concede that I'm not that big of a KRIT fan. Just have big expectations since he's so talented and he just drops mediocre project after mediocre project.

I'm not sure what makes Cadillatica better than this. Iver all it's better than his debut, but his debut even had better standout tracks. Mediocre project after mediocre project? I think you're confusing him with your boy Meek, who has a buffet full of L's in his discography and his personal life. KRIT doesn't have any mediocre or bad projects, just albums/tapes that are favored over others.

and just to back up to Anthony's review... i think he misinterpreted the album based off the title.

KRIT wasnt talking about embarking on a new journey. He was confirming that the music he makes is the way to go. Its better than the other music thats out there.

Cadillactica was great to me. All that mediocre talk, I'm hearing none of that. As many big names that are thriving off of dropping mediocre work (Future, Drake, etc), KRIT's body of work speaks for itself. Only project he's dropped that I didn't completely rock with was LFTU. I can rock with this mixtape. No Static in the whip.............

I'm not sure what makes Cadillatica better than this. Iver all it's better than his debut, but his debut even had better standout tracks. Mediocre project after mediocre project? I think you're confusing him with your boy Meek, who has a buffet full of L's in his discography and his personal life. KRIT doesn't have any mediocre or bad projects, just albums/tapes that are favored over others.

I'm not even a meek fan. Take it easy with all that.

Just cause I said he's better than wale which he is.

Now we gonna sit here and act like future and drake didn't drop better projects than big Krit. Come on now. This is the only forum where I see dudes stanning for Krit like this. It's like he can't do any wrong in this thread.

Stop it my dude, those projects were not better than this mixtape. Now i understand that it didnt do anything for you the way it did for me and others in this thread, but please dont compare it to Drake's **** man 
laugh.gif
. When KRIT put out Live From the Underground and Cadillactica, I and many others in here pointed out the flaws on those albums along with the praise. 

Been in rotation since it came out :lol:

Can't wait to see the dude at the Howard Theatre. Should be fire as usual :pimp:

Went last year when he came to Howard theatre, good show. Also went in 2012 when he was at Filmore :lol: think I might sit this one out

Edit: Meek is a better rapper than Wale, and Hotline Bling is better than anything Krit ever made? :rofl:

Thank God I have ears that function properly.

Last edited:
Krit slander gotta stop!! Dude last two tapes are what most expect from him. I have no complaints

Low key the skit with the old dude talking to krit about the 86 has me dying every time i hear but get me hype has hell when he goes You God Dam Right lets get it

Low key the skit with the old dude talking to krit about the 86 has me dying every time i hear but get me hype has hell when he goes You God Dam Right lets get it

Didn't he do that on another mixtape on the song 1986

I wasn't a fan of him doing that same thing twice

Back
Top Bottom