*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Hitting his show on Tuesday down here in Houston.

Dude should really shoot a video for a couple tracks off IBTW.

Wouldnt mind him starting with Keep Boomin.... where the hell is motion family

Went to the show last night in Santa Ana. Outstanding performance. The band made his joints sound so much fresher live :pimp:

Definitely became a bigger fan.

New Krit album?

^ Nah a label purchased some of his older material and released it as an official album today. He said in an interview he has nothing to do with that release.

- Preciate it.

I was about to post about the new album. I heard about it a while back but havent heard about it until today. Anyways copped.

Fellas this album is a go. The songs are real smooth and remind me of "krit wuz here" krit. Eventhough it might not be an official krit album this is the best sounding album ive heard all year from the first listen. Check it out.

I was about to say cuz this sounds super dated. I knew something was fishy cuz the cover was trash and usually his cover art is A1

I haven't listened, but it's basically an unauthorized KRIT album. I don't think he even sees a dime from this. Just from that "Playa" song it's definitely from around KRIT Wuz Here.

Yeah it's a bunch of songs that Big Krit did back in the day. The label he was on owns those songs and decided to drop them so they could make money. That's why I'm only going to listen to it via Apple Music instead of purchase it.

^yessir in there!

Yea im not even remotely interested in hearing that off label album. Those are the type of albums that are usually guaranteed to be wack for any artist lol

Just from previewing it, it has a couple good songs on there, mostly at the beginning. KRIT ain't seeing any money from that so it doesn't even matter. He even tweeted a couple days ago "I did not drop any new music today #IBTW" :lol: :lol:

KRIT be killing the shows man. Live band was a nice touch too. Mt Olympus live is so flames

Got to chop it up briefly with dude again. Still humble man.

I wasnt expecting KRIT to get nominated for a grammy... but it still sucks that his genre is just a popularity contest to the Grammys and they actually let the quality of music determine the nominations in the others.

"Life"
"Soul Food"
"Saturdays=Celebration"

Cadillactica it self could have all been nominated.

At least with a grammy nod my man can finally get some attention for his work, some people will actually listen when its "Grammy-nominate artist Big K.R.I.T."

I'm a huge KRIT Stan, but I don't think Cadillactica was Grammy worthy. I don't think Cole's album was award worthy either. This year to me its Kendricks award, but somehow I see Drake winning it

Went to the show in Tuscaloosa, probably should of went to the Bham show instead....Dude never disappoints

Back
Top Bottom