*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Dude is an all time great. Countless classics. He's probably in my top 2 or 3.

Just to put things in perspective, if people consider Drake/J.Cole to be similar to Jay/Nas, Krit is definitely the Scarface to those two. Probably has mostly made better music than both of those two, but largely goes under the radar and under appreciated.

after Nas, I don't think I put anyone over krit. Dead or alive. Add to it that this dude is a wizard producer. If I ever met dude, I'd slide him a $100 for all the free music he's given away.

He has the best catalog of his generation. I'll give him the edge over Kendrick cuz Krit drops every year.

Drake, Kendrick, Cole are the top dudes. I don't even know what category to put Drake in after all ghostwriting so I can't put him in this group. Krit and Cole are probably equal rappers but Krit is way better producer. Kendrick is a better rapper than Krit but Krit is great rapper AND a great producer.

So if people consider Kendrick and Drake reaching legend status then Krit is too. Only thing holding him back is he doesn't have the popularity, but that's not how legends are judged. The Scarface comparison is very accurate. Consistently put out great projects but he doesn't appeal to the mainstream audience.

KRIT for sure a legend and can also claim greatest of his generation.

His talent and catalog also stack up with the greats of generations past.

I wanna put this joint on my wall

But serious question is krit a legend?

Gave the Krit one to my girl. Wish I went with a different mat color but good quality (the white around the cover is from the backing, it can be removed). I use http://www.hobbyframes.com/ . A little more expensive than alternatives but definitely worth it based on the quality alone.

"Wine tasting in pavilion talking stocks and the villa route, the only time I tell a chick to taste it and spit it out." [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]

Big Krit had a mini concert on the campus of Jackson State a couple days ago. Here's the full video of it (It's not my video).

I really love how he really supports JSU. Wish my school, MVSU, would get him to perform there.

Feels like IBTW came out years ago, and to be honest it didn't really hit home with me apart from like 3 songs. I'm gonna need KRIT to release something soon

I dug the last tape, but for awhile now I've mostly been playing Got Me Through. That song is so tough and every reason I listen to his music

Back
Top Bottom