*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

This.

It's crazy how Krit doesn't get the respect he deserves. I mean the man hasn't put out a garbage project at all. "All My Life" is garbage, but that was released by his own major label without his permission so that doesn't count.

Would love to hear him, J Cole & Kendrick hop on a track together.
would be insane if he were to rap with those guys fam

he had the best verse on "1 train"

Even Rocky admitted that Krits verse was his favorite. :smokin

Krits verse on Jet Pack Blues :x

Krit spazzed on 1 Train.
sick.gif

Bruh I was just bumping Believe a few days ago.

I swear my eyes get misty everytime I hear it. 
pimp.gif

Ya'll heard this new Banner/KRIT connect?

I was going to post that My Uzi joint. Definitely like the production on it. I'm telling y'all, when it comes to Mississippi, David Banner, Krit, 7even Thirty & Tito Lopez are the rappers to watch for. That's why I'm ready for David Banner to drop this new God Box project

Nothing like jammin 'No Static' before clockin in ....makes the day start off better

Last edited:
Man, that's insane. KRIT is truly one of a kind. Can't wait for the next project.

Also I love King part 4. Man I can't even explain how much I feel that song. I swear you can hear the emotion and frustration he put in that song. I get a bit emotional listening to his music because of the content and how he delivers it. His **** just resonates man. I became a KRIT fan soon after Kit Wuz Here came out so I've followed him closely since and seeing his career go way it has is frustrating but I'm happy he's getting the recognition albeit slowly. I'll always be a fan of his, if nothing else, because of the dedication to his craft and how he stays so humble despite all the ********. I just hope he sticks to his sound.

Pardon my buzzed rant. Multi till the Sun Die

Last edited:
I agree Max

Real question is when the next project is coming out, I am anticipating something fierce 

Back
Top Bottom