*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Album is solid as hell once you get past the fact that it’s “different”. That’s not a knock on anyone b/c it IS different. But that doesn’t mean it’s bad.

I think I like it more because it does sound different. How many more times was he gonna make a similar sounding album? Personally, I’m glad to see the growth in his sound and approach to an album. It makes you appreciate his production skills that much more AND it shines an even bigger light on his lyricism.

Album is solid as hell once you get past the fact that it’s “different”. That’s not a knock on anyone b/c it IS different. But that doesn’t mean it’s bad.

I think I like it more because it does sound different. How many more times was he gonna make a similar sounding album? Personally, I’m glad to see the growth in his sound and approach to an album. It makes you appreciate his production skills that much more AND it shines an even bigger light on his lyricism.

I definitely dig the spotlight it gave to his lyrics, but Return Of 4Eva, 4Eva & A Day, 4Eva Is A Mighty Long Time, and King Remembered In Time sounds nothing alike

I definitely dig the spotlight it gave to his lyrics, but Return Of 4Eva, 4Eva & A Day, 4Eva Is A Mighty Long Time, and King Remembered In Time sounds nothing alike

I was talking more about his studio albums though. So far none of them have really gotten him the critical acclaim that he deserves. And not that I think that’s all he cares about, either. But dude’s tapes have been more lauded than his official albums, which is why I said he may as well take it in a different direction.

How y’all ranking KRIT’s discography now? Here’s mine

Return of 4eva
4eva is a Mighty Long Time
KRIT Wuz Here
4eva N a Day
Cadillacta
King Remembered In Time
Live From The Underground
It’s Better This Way
KRIT Iz Here

My ranking:
KRIT Wuz Here
Return of 4eva
4eva N a Day
Cadillactica
KRIT Iz Here
King Remembered In Time
Its Better This Way
|
|
|
Live From the Underground

KRIT first 3 albums are undefeated man. I know Kendrick album run this decade is prolly the fan favorite but personally i dont think his run is messing with KRIT first 3, top to bottom.

KRIT Wuz Here
Return of 4eva
KRIT Iz Here
King Remembered In Time
4eva N a Day
Cadillactica
It’s Better This Way
Live from the Underground

I think really highly of this new album.

Krit really benefited from challenging his sound and not being the only producer on the album. Really showed his depth. I love the album.

After a ton of listens since the album came out, I've come to the conclusion that it's a good album, but not the really good one I thought it was. Lot of mediocre songs on here, especially in the middle. The good songs are really ****ing good though ( I can't stop listening to Make it Easy and Believe)

After a ton of listens since the album came out, I've come to the conclusion that it's a good album, but not the really good one I thought it was. Lot of mediocre songs on here, especially in the middle. The good songs are really ****ing good though ( I can't stop listening to Make it Easy and Believe)

Make It Peak and Believe are peak Krit. Is that song Energy the same one released a couple months beforehand? Unless I'm just remembering wrong, it sounds somewhat different

Make It Peak and Believe are peak Krit. Is that song Energy the same one released a couple months beforehand? Unless I'm just remembering wrong, it sounds somewhat different

It sounds the same to me, same with Learned from Texas.

96D55C00-2003-479B-A6C8-6217C79AD32B.jpeg

don’t usually post my pic online, but this feels worth it. Crazy show

K.R.I.T. Wuz here remaster released on Spotify and Apple Music.
DEE00A51-C551-455D-B041-7F89343C18DA.png

A few new songs added to the end, and a few songs missing. I’m happy with it though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom