*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by ace rawstein, Feb 28, 2011.

1. This it started off great (except for that song with Wayne) then it dropped off.

2. Peep Game

Peep Game

Good album, but it's way more mellow than I was expecting, and doesn't have the punch that previous albums and tapes had. No Ride With Me, Lay Up, Rotation, R4 Theme, Got Me Thru, Pull Up, My Sub(s), etc. Feel like this was one of those "different direction" albums, which really just makes me anticipate the next one more.

3. AZwildcats

AZwildcats

I like the Addiction song, but Wayne needs to go.

Edit: CD came in

53391D16-D2C4-42F6-947E-9095B35D43A8.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 1:48 AM
    thegrandpuba26 and Peep Game like this.
  4. mjhead23

mjhead23

Last album was better. Not sure if this is better than Cadillactica, but I like it. Make It Easy is my favorite.

5. Issa 3peat.

Mans really made MISSISSIPPI into an acronym. He is music. :smh::wow::sick::pimp:

AZwildcats likes this.
  6. This album might grow on me some more but I was kinda disappointed. The latter half of the album is what I'm feeling tho. My favorites are Family Matters, Blue Flame Ballet, Outer Space, and Believe. I feel like earlier in his career he could have got bigger name producers to come in and help with an album like this

sparklecity sc and iamdef like this.
  7. to me Wayne killed his verse

iamdef likes this.
  8. justblaze2k7

justblaze2k7

Pretty much this. Those the only two songs that had me like >D

Album as a whole is fantastic, though. "I Been Waiting" and "Make It Easy" so damn tough. :nthat:

AZwildcats likes this.
  9. iamdef

iamdef

Almost done with the album and it's a good one, not as good as the last one but it's still good. Gonna be played often when I'm cleaning up or riding along
    Disappointed in the Cole track, really expected them both to go real hard and ended up with KRIT going kinda easy and Cole being personal about a fan

I like Blue Flame Ballet, as an idea just wasn't executed as well as it should have been

10. mjhead23

mjhead23

Just heard Krit say he only produced one song on the album. What song is it?

11. jking0821

jking0821

I am actually really feeling this album. i think i like it more then 4eva is a mighty long time. With all the good music out right now, im going to be honest, i didn't expect to be coming back to this album multiple times. But between this, Gibbs x madlib, and Benny's new EP....some great stuff man

12. Album is growing on me. I was having a hard time adjusting to not hearing his production on the album and the sequencing. But I found myself humming some of the songs i wasnt feeling quite often.

Dont get me wrong I am still disappointed by the record with him and Cole. But I still hum it lol

Proud of dude getting his due man. Just wish the industry would support him like they do some of the others.

He submitted it for a Grammy too, I pray he gets the nod just off GP.

13. He only did one beat on here, that's why it feels different. I still love the Krit Is Here song, it has the classic Krit feel. That's why I'm disappointed in the rear of the album.

14. thekillerj23

thekillerj23

I Like the album, do feel 2nd half it falls off, I like cole track but think they could of done something bigger.

15. iamdef

iamdef

Cole track should have been the best track on the album, unfortunately it's just a pretty good song