*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

that was just wrong and disrespectful. and honestly not something they had to discuss on air. but I know its a radio show and for ratings sake theyll pull watever stunt. krit handled it well, cuz I know I woulda went off....

I agree that KRIT should never go back after they nonsense. Hot 97 is a sinking ship anyway. It's a shame, because it used to be a great station.

Last edited:
Did Krit change the thrid verse for Fallon? Rapped about policy brutality in the 3rd verse. When was the last time some one did this on a big stage?

Man i love KRIT. The statement shirt he wore the socially conscious third verse relating to todays issues. True Artist

That vid was disgusting.

Radio been dead, yet Ebro acting like he's the gatekeeper of mainstream success.

If I were KRIT and they would have called an assistant over to ask me why i went to another radio station before this one....i would have lost it.

That interview really dissapointed me that they would treat him like that

he deserves much better then what he is getting

I hope he blows up goes back and is mad disrespectful and just walks out.

How u complain about an artist going to another station bc yall supported him 1st yet neither plays his records let alone knows any tracks from the last album? MT Olympus should've been the most talked about track on the airwaves when it dropped

:smh:

And to add, he wrote and was the only voice on his trackm not some feature on a sampled beat that couldnt get cleared and will never be released on to any album ever.

NY rap scene has this high and mighty sense of entitlement that they dont deserve . Sucks being on the west coast bc he gets no love out here on the airwaves either.

I garuntee his shows are way more fire then 95% of most artist established and rising and that is without special effects and a cast of help

Krits in town im there

Last edited:
Am I the only one who heard the performance perfectly fine? :lol:

You probably are :lol:

Did Krit change the thrid verse for Fallon? Rapped about policy brutality in the 3rd verse. When was the last time some one did this on a big stage?

Man i love KRIT. The statement shirt he wore the socially conscious third verse relating to todays issues. True Artist

JCole rapped about it on the Letterman show a couple weeks ago. I wish he made it a little longer, and obviously with better sound but I'm glad he did it

Last edited:
Glad Krit called them out on MT Olympus but like everybody else I am disappointed the interview went that way...

I think Hot 97 saw that first Breakfast club interview and tried to get KRIT on edge and make him react just to kinda get a buzz for their show. :smh:

Wonder how he feels to always get those Def Jam comments tho... Everybody sees it. I wish something would shake and they either start treating him like a starter or he find another situation that will help elevate him even further.

The Fallon performance was dope!!

just caught up.

smh just smh bruh.

I was super pissed to see how everyone is elevating/discussing cole and dot

and leaving krit out of that discussion.

but to see how they treated bruh in this interview

is pretty disgusting.

just caught up.

smh just smh bruh.

I was super pissed to see how everyone is elevating/discussing cole and dot

and leaving krit out of that discussion.

but to see how they treated bruh in this interview

is pretty disgusting.
That's because jcole is better than krit.

KRIT gave the answers to why he isnt mentioned more on the mainstream scale with Cole and Kendrick.

Its the whole southern rap artist thing that keeps him out unfortunately. People wont even get into his music, they write it off. And by ppl I am talking about the folks that dominate the talking points in mainstream rap... New York and East Coast media. From major publications to radio, and the internet.

I see it everyday on twitter from the blogs and "tastemakers" I follow, to the mainstream media outlets.

So it looks bad right? They call him out about "the other radio station", but still they're basically telling him that they want him on their station. It's a compliment. It's backhanded but a compliment still...

Krits fanbase isn't out spoken enough for krit to get proper treatment in radio stations it seems

hot97 def piggybacked the terrible breakfast club interview

krit has been back to the breakfast club since but his interviews are always short compared to random reality show chicks or bigger artists

His last interview on the Breakfast Club was good though. Hot 97 is just sensitive to anything the Breakfast Club related so they took it out on Krit which was weak.

Back
Top Bottom