*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

its either that or he just does too much ...

thats a wack beat. if you can make jan.28th you dont have to make beats this weak lmao

this is a wack song. again if you can pen jan.28th you dont have to....yall feel me me man..

they both growin artists. i just feel like krit is more advanced in both areas. maybe it will change

krit/dot over cole for me

:smh:

It's always been like this and I guess it always will be. Southern rappers like KRIT will never get the respect they deserve other than from the south.

Edit: Just finished watching that Hot 97 interview. That was classless. Taking shots at KRIT with slick remarks over their hurt/beef with Breakfast Club? What a joke. I think Ebro was probably fronting about not knowing some of KRIT's music just to try to clown him.

:lol: @ Rosenberg always acting like he's the hip hop Jesus.

Last edited:
Despite whether or not you think Cole or Krit is better...as rap fans we all can say Krit deserves more rotations. Krit is worthy of being in the conversation with the top tier rappers out now (mainstream rappers at least)

Personally, Cadillactica can't leave my car CD player. Cole doesn't have the bangers that Krit has. If you said which album would you want to listen to in the car...at the gym...pre-gaming to go out....its Krit.

Krit is in my top 5. But I think what keeps him out of the conversation is

1. He really hasn't a major hit other than "Country Sh*t" which was big but not that big. He hasn't had any track make it in Billboard 100 and he's on album 2

2. I like his personality because it's different from any other artists with how humble he is but there's nothing for an interviewer to ask him about other than music. And I guess social issues. He needs to get his hustle on and get involved in other things to bring in more interest.

Juicy J steals all his placements too...

Look at the list of features Juicy J has been on recently over the last couple years and its crazy lol

All those lil R&B records he pops up on could easily go to KRIT

I was watching mtv jams the other day and saw that guy in usher and neyo videos spitting the same verse. cmon now juicy j is 47 years old :smh:

Label prolly doesnt even move down a list a "dirty south" artists.

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp:

Cadillactica = R4

Look at the list of features Juicy J has been on recently over the last couple years and its crazy lol

I was watching mtv jams the other day and saw that guy in usher and neyo videos spitting the same verse. cmon now juicy j is 47 years old :smh:

I like KRIT where he's at, I don't want him to turn pop. Dude grew organically, creating timeless mixtapes. We don't need him doing **** Juicy J does.

Juicy J has his niche, KRIT has his. Lettuce keep it at that.

Last edited:

While I agree about what records that could got to Krit, no slandering the Juice mane

KRIT's promotion tram just flat out sucks. He's no more/less interesting than Jermaine and really should be at a similar level of success.

It really has nothing to do with his music his promotion team is just garbage. For example there's NO reason right now for them not to be pushing Do You Love Me as a single. Especially around Valentine's day

Back
Top Bottom