Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kanye still got it omg
eek.gif
eek.gif
that beat on #3 damn!!! Or is that prod bru Travis Scott Cuz it seems like he's on it too
a lil tip.... travis scott be rippin off beats left and right. either on par or imo worse than kanye for stealing credit for beats.

^

It's so funny how many people are looking to Ye for dope lyrics :lol:.

He hasn't been "lyrical" since LR.

So what do you look to ye for? He doesn't produce his records, even though he's a rapper his raps suck, I mean...I gotta be missing something here.

He still arranges his sound and pick beats for his albums. He still has a signature sonically that shines through even though others may make the actual beat.
His overall presentation is what makes Ye special. He occasionally might spit some clever lines and a lot of them funny but never to a level of Jay-z or Nas.

This Intro bruh :pimp: :wow:

Man this **** fire. I wasn't really sure what to expect cuz I wasn't feeling HOF but ever since that 1st Quarter Freestyle I been waiting to see what he would do on his next project. Dude's flows on here are on point, the beats fit him, lyrics are dope, dude just sounds better.

Last edited:
I Know is 
smokin.gif
  smooth beat by mustard. I've had it on repeat for like a hour.

Completed my first playthrough. Very solid. I just hate when he squeezes too many words into a line to fit, or when hes rapping fast/nonstop and his flow goes offbeat then comes back on beat. other than that... very good album. Cole still got the album of the year tho.

Completed my first playthrough. Very solid. I just hate when he squeezes too many words into a line to fit, or when hes rapping fast/nonstop and his flow goes offbeat then comes back on beat. other than that... very good album. Cole still got the album of the year tho.

Sean album is on par with Coles

I have a feeling Kendrick is about to drop another classic tho so idk about your Cole prediction just yet

Outro reminded me of some vintage Kanye...

Got some cuts on here tho... he spttin and the beats are mostly dope.

Wayne feature was nice as well as Kanye's on All Your Fault.

I wasnt a huge fan of the Cole album. I like the Big Sean album. I will leave it at that

First time through and I like it a lot, only one filler track, I have to listen again but I like this album much better than Cole's for sure

I'm takin this album over Coles **** EASY

I'm taking it over Cole's project, but not "EASY."

Before sean's project leaked, I was listening to Cole's album still. So many gems. Fire squad, Tale of Two Cities, Love Yourz, and that intro man...that intro is spectacular. I can't fault someone who prefers Cole's joint over Sean's.

I'm taking it over Cole's project, but not "EASY."

Before sean's project leaked, I was listening to Cole's album still. So many gems. Fire squad, Tale of Two Cities, Love Yourz, and that intro man...that intro is spectacular. I can't fault someone who prefers Cole's joint over Sean's.
No, No Role Models or GOMD tho? 

You guys are comparing apples to oranges man.

They're in two entirely different lanes.

Compare Sean to Drake, they're in similar lanes with music for the radio, bangers, catchy hooks, fancy producers, occasional meaningful songs and good messages etc.

Cole has done a little of those things throughout his career but it's obvious with FHD he ain't going in that direction anhmore.

Sean and Drake still are, it's what they're better at. As a Cole fan I can admit when it comes to making radio "hits" or catchy "singles" he isn't even in the same league as Sean or Drake. But when it comes to rap from the soul and just pure lyricism and self expression Cole out does both of them.

Apples and oRanges. They're both GREAT at what they do, but they're not comparable.

Cole and Kendrick are trying to do something different.
Drake and Sean are trying to do something different.

They're all trying to win at the end of the day and they're all the best rappers in the game, but their recent albums obviously go in two complete opposite directions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom