~Official Big Sean Thread~ Vol. "Dark Sky Paradise" The Album available now

Did DSP meet your expectations

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fan since Supa Dupa dropped..haven't completely enjoyed a Big Sean Project since the first Finally Famous mixtape.. on Track 5.. So far.. :smokin :smokin :smokin . No embellishment lol....

I really like this album man, with the last two albums being disappointments I'm glad that he was able to deliver a solid project that may potentially rival Finally Famous 3 and Detroit.

This Always spits over cool beats and switches his flows up, as far as mainstream raps go I dont think theres anyone who experiments with flows like this guy does. 

IDFWU doesnt fit but I understand why its there, its the biggest single he's had so far plus I like it. That song with Ariana Grande is weird, her presence on it is weird. She doesnt have "hip hop feature" in her, if I'm making sense. 

IMO he delivered

Last edited:
Play No Games should be the Next single

is Blessings a single?

If not I say the singles should be

IDFWU
Blessings (urban jam with Drake is always a go)
Play No Games (female jam plus Chris on the hook)
Research (his relationship song with his GF a pop star is bound to hit the Billboard charts)

Last edited:
You guys have to chill man, you are going to get banned. 

Its 2015 people upload music to Youtube instantly if you really want to listen to it (IDK if this counts as being against the rules I remember YouTube being an issue in the past IDK about now)

Song with his toddler girlfriend is probably the worst on the album.

All Your Fault and the Jhene joint are the best on the album after a 2nd listen.

Last edited:
For all of you OG Sean fans like me, Win Some Lose Some is classic Finally Famous 1 mixtape Sean. :smokin

Some good tracks on this, but that's the stand out to me because it sounds exactly like the Sean who I strted ******* with 6 years ago.

Keep replaying it. Too dope

I'll give my thoughts on the other songs later, I am disappointed in that crappy filler song with Chris brown and TY...I was hoping Sean would be past that filler song stage especially when he only put 12 songs on the album. When you listen to Win Some Lose Some it's hard not to think why would you waste album space with that other crap.

Just heard the outro.

Wow :wow: :wow:

Cmon Sean... Why can't more of your album tracks be that dope!? That's the potential I saw in you years ago.

That's the sound I fell in love with.
That's why I have such high expectations with this dude.

Outro is amazing. :smokin

1- maybe I'm hip enough but I don't understand all the love this Partynextdoor dude guy gets. Absolute trash *** songs everytime he's futured.

2- I am so disappointed in Ye for those garbage *** bars on All Your Fault. This dude needs to call his old ghost writers back.

"people sayin I'm the closest thing to Mike since Janet... Tom cruise sayin we jumpin on those coucccches."

What.
The.
**** !?!?

What kinda Preschool *** bars are those?
:x

1- maybe I'm hip enough but I don't understand all the love this Partynextdoor dude guy gets. Absolute trash *** songs everytime he's futured.

2- I am so disappointed in Ye for those garbage *** bars on All Your Fault. This dude needs to call his old ghost writers back.

"people sayin I'm the closest thing to Mike since Janet... Tom cruise sayin we jumpin on those coucccches."

What.
The.
**** !?!?

What kinda Preschool *** bars are those?
:x

Ye is awful with the raps :lol: :lol: straight cringe. The back and forth with him and sean at the end of that record was cool though.

that outro beat by ye' though is smooth 
pimp.gif

Win Some Lose Some touches my soul. :pimp: When the sample on All Your Fault comes on it's like a slap in the face. :lol:

Solid album from Sean. Expectations were very low after hof but homie delivered here. Can definitely see the growth and that he took his time to give a quality album. I hope he sells well this time around.

For all of you OG Sean fans like me, Win Some Lose Some is classic Finally Famous 1 mixtape Sean. :smokin

Some good tracks on this, but that's the stand out to me because it sounds exactly like the Sean who I strted ******* with 6 years ago.

Keep replaying it. Too dope

I'll give my thoughts on the other songs later, I am disappointed in that crappy filler song with Chris brown and TY...I was hoping Sean would be past that filler song stage especially when he only put 12 songs on the album. When you listen to Win Some Lose Some it's hard not to think why would you waste album space with that other crap.

Win Some Lose Some is classic Sean easily my top track on the album

But that song with Chris rides u gotta understand he is commercial now and u gotta make a track for the ladies they control whats played and record sales

its light years better then High or what ever that other song was with Wiz n Chris

^

It's so funny how many people are looking to Ye for dope lyrics :lol:.

He hasn't been "lyrical" since LR.

So what do you look to ye for? He doesn't produce his records, even though he's a rapper his raps suck, I mean...I gotta be missing something here.

Kanye still got it omg :wow: :wow: that beat on #3 damn!!! Or is that prod bru Travis Scott Cuz it seems like he's on it too

Last edited:
drakes new album/mixtape sucks :lol: that **** is so bad

only good song is 6pm in ny besides that the whole thing is trash

why are u in the big sean thread inserting drake? like this came out of left field....

um, im at work. so. could someone please bless my inbox with a url of some sort to put me on what yall are on lol.

i swear i said that replying to someone that mentioned drakes album
maybe im trppin i know i didnt say that just to randomly bring drake up tho

^

:stoneface:

what about MBDTF and WTT :stoneface:

why i oughta..

Last edited:
^

So what do you look to ye for? He doesn't produce his records, even though he's a rapper his raps suck, I mean...I gotta be missing something here.

Exactly.

So we don't have a lot of Ye production to be impressed by. We're "not supposed to" listen to Ye for the lyrics (even though he's a rapper).

What are we supposed to listen to his versus then for, his voice?

"YO Josh, you heard that new verse?"
"Nah is it dope lyrically?"
"LOL no, but who cares... You should hear the tone of his voice, it's flames!"

Exactly.

So we don't have a lot of Ye production to be impressed by. We're "not supposed to" listen to Ye for the lyrics (even though he's a rapper).

What are we supposed to listen to his versus then for, his voice?

"YO Josh, you heard that new verse?"
"Nah is it dope lyrically?"
"LOL no, but who cares... You should hear the tone of his voice, it's flames!"

So you're telling me every verse has to be deep lyrically in order for it to be enjoyable? Nah, stop.

"We smokin' indo outdoor, in Palo Alto" nothing lyrical about it yet such a dope verse.

So you're telling me every verse has to be deep lyrically in order for it to be enjoyable? Nah, stop.

"We smokin' indo outdoor, in Palo Alto" nothing lyrical about it yet such a dope verse.

some of best rap songs of all time are far from lyrical or BARS

Nothin But A G Thang comes to mind as well as Today Was A Good Day

Back
Top Bottom