~Official Big Sean Thread~ Vol. "Dark Sky Paradise" The Album available now

Did DSP meet your expectations

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deja Vu & Talk Show are cool. On The Way is ok. The rest is a mess, but those songs aren't aimed at me, they're aimed at bottle girls and chicks using the dog filter on snapchat.

I forgot there was a Sean thread.

Anyways, love the album. Nice little chill R&B joint. Jhene and Sean always work well together.

i like it . push it and 2 minute warning are lit . shocked to see people not feeling it . it feels like 90s r&b

Well R&B is garbage so.....

I just wanna hear my guy rap about the things he's good at rapping about.

Last edited:
90s R&B? Must have downloaded a different album. Sounds just like the rest of the singing and rap **** people been doing the last 3-4 years now.

90s R&B? Must have downloaded a different album. Sounds just like the rest of the singing and rap **** people been doing the last 3-4 years now
lol not to me . it's obviously radio friendly , but it reminds me of something you'd hear on the radio in the mid-late 90's . especially deja vu and jhene stood out to me vs. being unbearable . push it could've been all her to me *shrugs* . . . 

idk man , i guess I'm on my own island out here 
laugh.gif
 . then again i know was my fav song on dark sky paradise (which i thought was an ok album) , first chain is one of his best concept records next to nothing is stopping you, and celebrity ft. dwele is my fav song by him period and it should've never been treated as a forgettable bonus track but more-so the direction i wish he would've took from there on so what do i know 

I love twenty88. I liked it when it first came out, but It's a dope project man. Good songs. It's a vibe.

This guy's my second favourite current rapper and that project sucks..

Rap songs about loving women women suck the majority of the time.

Last edited:
This guy's my second favourite current rapper and that project sucks..

Rap songs about loving women women suck the majority of the time.
Depending on the rapper. 

I feel like Rap songs about loving women used to be just label prepared records for the radio that really was just them trying to get something to work at radio.

Nowadays, with Drake, Sean, Cole, etc. their "love songs" seem a bit more genuine. Maybe that's just me. 

Oh no totally, the majority are disingenuous single bait.

Big Sean is one for the few that does it well, but it's gotta be two songs at max sprinkled in between your typical Big Sean subject matter. I can't listen to six straight songs of it. That's not why I listen to rap.

Control, but that's just my opinion. Outside of 2088 Big Sean hasn't missed in a minute.

Lol please, his verse was not forgotten only because he was totally outshined by two better rappers' better verses, but because his own verse was pedestrian. He should've let one of them have the song instead

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom