~Official Big Sean Thread~ Vol. "Dark Sky Paradise" The Album available now

Did DSP meet your expectations

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's annoying that he won't stop tweeting and trying to promote his stupid twenty 88 crap.

Give us your music already man, enough of that.

2088 is garbage. I blame fake introspective Jenhe Akio for all of this. Her appeal died the minute she became the cause for the delay in Big Sean's real music.

Someone on here called Sean the new Fab and I couldn't agree more. Sean can really rap his *** off when he wants to but he's trying to make hit singles and music women will buy up instead of just bars. It sucks but you don't make money with bars so I can't be mad.

Big Sean is 1-3 with the albums. Fab was like 2-6 or something so Sean is on his way.

2088 is T R A S H

It was I who called Big Sean the new Fab. He really is in terms of career trajectory and ability to an extent.

You're also spot on with the album assessment cause FF the Album and HoF are bad.

Idk if I can ride with the Fab album assessment, some of them aged really badly but they were fire in the time they dropped.

Losos Way and From Nothing to Something are certified, Ghetto Fab was good, and Real Talk was good in the time it dropped.

Last edited:
I tried listening to the first 3 or 4 Fab albums last week. They aged like ****. Beats sound awful. Loso's Way is my favorite Fab album. From Nothing was't bad either.

DJ-Khaled-Gets-Kendrick-Lamar-Big-Sean-and-Betty-Wright-for-Holy-Key-745x510.jpg

Watch Big Sean out rap him again.
Never told a lie

Big Sean verse on control was better only reason people hyped Kendrick's is 1. He's Kendrick 2. He called out every rapper

Sometimes impact > lyrics.

Pac wasn't the greatest lyricist but dude had a greater impact on society than Talib Kweli ever has, if that makes sense.

Sean is my 2nd fav. rapper like Anti, so no hate here.
But just because his verse appeared to be better on paper doesnt necessarily make it "better" if we speaking impact.
Kendrick had dudes shook.

Most people forgot sean and jay were even on the track.

i agree though, word for word, lyrically, Sean had a much nicer verse.
But delivery and timing matters in rap just as much as the actual lyrics do.

If lyrics were everything then Wale wouldn't be hated on as much as he is. :lol:

IN BEFORE SHOE COMES AFTER MY NECK!!!

Last edited:
Literally never heard anyone say Sean had the best verse on Control till now. His verse was great no doubt. But kendrick bodied him and Jay elec. Still a great song I still can put on today.

"And I'm over ****** saying they're the hottest ******
Then run to the hottest ****** just to stay hot
I'm one of the hottest because I flame drop,drop fire
And not because I'm namedropping,
Hall of fame dropping"

Literally never heard anyone say Sean had the best verse on Control till now. His verse was great no doubt. But kendrick bodied him and Jay elec. Still a great song I still can put on today.
Only reason people say Kendrick verse is better is cause he named dropped every single rapper

I can't think of anything Kendrick said in that verse that I liked. Eh. Regardless Sean went off.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom